• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Semi Final: Ulster vs Edinburgh - 28/04/12

:D

I don't know, I'm having trouble formulating thoughts at the moment as my diss deadline is tomorrow and I'm ruined off of energy drinks.

The proof of the pudding shall be in the eating, and I now expect Ulster to dick all over the Edinburgh back row :lol:

a) What in the name of Lucifer's hairy balls are you doing on here then?

b) You've gone and made me all paranoid you nobshaft

c) There is currently no guarantee it'll be Ulster's first choice back-row,both Wannenburg and Henry are injury worries and if we have to play Faloon and Diack I might **** myself in fear

d) It's a hard one to call tbh, no denying the Embra unit looks solid but I've been more than happy with the way Ulster's first choice unit have handled themselves over the course of this campaign

e) Seriously though, log the f**k off here and go do your dissertation.

a) What in the name of Lucifer's hairy balls are you doing on here then?

b) You've gone and made me all paranoid you nobshaft

c) There is currently no guarantee it'll be Ulster's first choice back-row,both Wannenburg and Henry are injury worries and if we have to play Faloon and Diack I might **** myself in fear

d) It's a hard one to call tbh, no denying the Embra unit looks solid but I've been more than happy with the way Ulster's first choice unit have handled themselves over the course of this campaign

e) Seriously though, log the f**k off here and go do your dissertation.

Printed out it out at 3am :D
There were some megaly stressed looking individuals in the 24hr computer room :lol:

Man, I miss those days. Sitting in the computer cluster with a big bag of chocolate and lucozade, Miniclip in one window and the word document in the other...

Good times bro. Good times.

I have my own computer...
Printers are a waste of money when you look at how expensive ink is, compared to how little it costs to print something out at uni.
I'd probably use an entire ink cartridge and pack of paper printing out two copies of my dissertation, whereas it cost a couple of quid to do at uni.

It looks like Wallace and Wannenberg will be fit, but it's unlikely that Henry or Marshall will make it.

Sorry Cmac.

Anyone else notice that Tolouse are playing Ulster according to thr vbookie?

I have my own computer...
Printers are a waste of money when you look at how expensive ink is, compared to how little it costs to print something out at uni.
I'd probably use an entire ink cartridge and pack of paper printing out two copies of my dissertation, whereas it cost a couple of quid to do at uni.

Buy a wee Laser. Cheaper and the head doesn't screw up if its been idle for a while.

Uni printing was ~5p a page in QUB - which I found to be a total rip off!

If a £20 cartridge prints 5000 pages - that is 0.4p per page.
If a 500 sheet ream costs £10 - that is 2p per page.

Anyhoo - if Chris Henry is out its a massive loss, particularly given how poor the alternatives have been playing lately.

Cmac - there is a growing body of "expert" opinion that Paddy Jackson will be at 10. We can but hope!

Buy a wee Laser. Cheaper and the head doesn't screw up if its been idle for a while.

Anyhoo - if Chris Henry is out its a massive loss, particularly given how poor the alternatives have been playing lately.

Cmac - there is a growing body of "expert" opinion that Paddy Jackson will be at 10. We can but hope!

Do you think he's ready yet? he's never impressed me, not even at under age level.

Do you think he's ready yet? he's never impressed me, not even at under age level.

Well... he can tackle and is not afraid of tackling.

He can also throw a decent pass and that is pretty much all that is needed with ST and RP in the side. He looked pretty decent last week against Leinster.

Diack looked pretty good against Leinster.

Diack looked pretty good against Leinster.
I completely agree he has improved alot this year, I believe he is very underrated, I can see him doing well for Ulster.
I wouldn't be upset if the backrow was 6. Fezza 7. Wannenburg and 8. Diack
Other than that there is Faloon, but he is is not half the player Henry is.

diack will do a job. nothing spectacular but he isnt ****

failoon on the other hand can have a brain fart or two. but as long as ferris is there we will hold them in the backrow

I used to really rate Faloon but he's gone massively bad recently. Tackling's not as assured, not as effective at the breakdown, the odd handling error's crept in... I'd be a bit concerned if he had to come in.

Diack works hard and defends well (usually), but I associate him with all the ball carrying threat of a cream cake, and was slightly shocked when he was pushing people back against Leinster. If he's in form, I'd be less worried about playing him, but still a little wary.

Jackson looks as ready as iHumph at least.

I used to really rate Faloon but he's gone massively bad recently. Tackling's not as assured, not as effective at the breakdown, the odd handling error's crept in... I'd be a bit concerned if he had to come in.

Diack works hard and defends well (usually), but I associate him with all the ball carrying threat of a cream cake, and was slightly shocked when he was pushing people back against Leinster. If he's in form, I'd be less worried about playing him, but still a little wary.

Jackson looks as ready as iHumph at least.

start of last season faloon looked like he was going to be a good out and out 7 quite dissapointing to see him go downhill
with ferris in the backrow all diack needs to do is tackle leave the carrying to fez :p

and that there is a good point regardless if people say is jackson ready
i think half the question is does i humph (at this moment in time?) offer anything better?

Even the mighty Fez can be stopped when they figure out he's the only man they have to mark...

And I don't think iHumph does. If he was in form, sure, but he's not.

So who else is going to this?

Latest posts