• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I got the game and............

I'd like to know this too.

I played as the Saffirs in the North America tour mode against Canada/USA and I am not completely certain but I am 90% that the WC logo was on the sleeve(i could be wrong here). I will confirm when I get home from work at around 9 hours from now if you are still interested to know. Both games in this mode were played in the same generic stadium.

The game manual has directions to visit the RWC site to obtain the WC strips. I am not entirely sure what this entails as the website dosnt provide the key to this information until the 25th due to the broken street date which is to be expected.

I played as the Saffirs in the North America tour mode against Canada/USA and I am not completely certain but I am 90% that the WC logo was on the sleeve(i could be wrong here). I will confirm when I get home from work at around 9 hours from now if you are still interested to know. Both games in this mode were played in the same generic stadium.

The game manual has directions to visit the RWC site to obtain the WC strips. I am not entirely sure what this entails as the website dosnt provide the key to this information until the 25th due to the broken street date which is to be expected.

That would be great, thanks.

I've been wondering this for a while, but haven't found the answer to it. I think the unlock code will have something to do with this, so unless you've already activated your code, it will probably only be the normal kit for now.

EDIT: By normal, I mean the RWC kit.

That would be great, thanks.

I've been wondering this for a while, but haven't found the answer to it. I think the unlock code will have something to do with this, so unless you've already activated your code, it will probably only be the normal kit for now.

EDIT: By normal, I mean the RWC kit.

I can confirm that the SA team in international friendly mode has the webb ellis on the sleeve.

As for this game I will be trading it back probably tomorrow now that RC's release date has been announced. Already bored of it cant even bring myself to play another whole game. played 17 games now on hard level and I get the sense I have seen every posssible animation and type of try that could possibily be scored.

My strategy against the AI has completely regresed to spin wide one way spin wide the other way ...try. There is absolutley no point in trying to set rucks ups or draw players into rucks as it makes no difference to the outcome which is get it to the outside man and run around the defender.

I cant help saying this but from a one player perspective taking into account the lackluster game modes, only 10 team licenses not including the two most important, the band aid stadia only four stadiums in NZ for christ sake.... It supposed to be the official world cup the only official thing about this is the packaging and the menu screens???? Whats wrong with adding a few more generic NZ stadia?????? This has been completely rushed and if it wasnt should not have been released in its current state at least until some of the gameplay bugs were corrected! I mean you have to be kidding i tackle someone late in the oppsing 5 meter line and it takes the ball to the half way line and allows the AI a free bloody penalty kick from 50 meters which on hard the AI will get every time.

How did the guys who play tested this not bring these issues up? Ruck mechanics you have to be kidding. On hard it feels exactly like it used to its like the AI counts how many ruck recycles you have had then turns the ball over no matter what the situation??????!!!!!!!!!! try playing the forwards game there is none. Its find the fast guy on the wing and bob's your uncle.

RWC2011 on next gen both PS3 and 360 yes I played both is worst than 08 on PS2.

Would like to hear your secret about spinning it wide everytime on hard mode...cos when I do that I get cut down quick or isolated/turnover real easy if i dont set up phases/momentum first.

Appreciate your feedback joy, i know exactly what you mean when you describe the wide out attack mode, that was ridden all over 08 with the likes of habana and rococoko running rampant on the opposite teams with ease, the only slight tactic i used was the chip kick behind the fullback on the first attacking phase out wide as you couldnt get tackled by the fullback when kickin it all you had to do was just hack away until you dive over for a try...and that was on ELITE mode in 08.

Bargain bin purchase at best.

My strategy against the AI has completely regresed to spin wide one way spin wide the other way ...try. There is absolutley no point in trying to set rucks ups or draw players into rucks as it makes no difference to the outcome which is get it to the outside man and run around the defender..

I've got a suggestion - put a slower wing on, or reduce stats of your current winger so their acceleration and top speed is reduced. This should result in a more realistic game where you'll be forced to find more gaps in the middle. Worked well with rugby 06.

man im gutted no allblacks. but they have prepared us for this for a while aye :) i will be waiting for my rwc11 .. ill buy it on sale. :) was there much of a diffrence from the demo?..

I've got a suggestion - put a slower wing on, or reduce stats of your current winger so their acceleration and top speed is reduced. This should result in a more realistic game where you'll be forced to find more gaps in the middle. Worked well with rugby 06.

tbf, shouldnt have to edit all the fast players to be slower to make the game more realistic... thats the developers job... literally...

Latest posts