• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy to swap to Adidas, Argentina to swap to Nike.

hideous is a bit string dont you think? it's a blue jersey with white stripes on it

and whats wrong with the CCC line?

Everything...

I really like the Italy shirt, but then again i'm not Italian so i don't really know the "correct" blue.

One things for sure though, Adidas create quality products

hideous is a bit string dont you think? it's a blue jersey with white stripes on it

and whats wrong with the CCC line?

1. It's the wrong type of blue
2. The shorts should be white (as they have always been)
3. The new CCC line is just awful. It's just a step down compared to the previous model

No mate it actually isn't.

Is a good light blue (azzurro) tone, is fair enough and the style of the jersey, as all the recent Adidas' ones, is very nice.

5-sebastiano-pessina1.jpg

I didn't like the Kappa kit, except for the colour, but other things were crap.

They just failed in the mix, this ****** me off: I think Puma has done it once for the football Azzurri and it was horrible too.

I hope they can swap the shorts during the matches, but I doubt they're allowed to...

Not sure on this one.
It takes me some time to get used to a kit. I didn't like our kit from 2010/11, but now I wish we had never changed it!

I really like the Italy shirt, but then again i'm not Italian so i don't really know the "correct" blue.
the correct "azzurri blue" comes from the former royal family, the f****** Savoia, whose blue is
testata.jpg

so yep, it's the wrong blue, not a bad kit for the rest

I'm starting to like this look more and more, will they release it before the EOYT or 6 N?

Latest posts