• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jake White wants to coach the Springboks after RWC 2011

But a big willy. Apparently he can fill a pint glass.
On a similar note, Bryan Habana is also favourably endowed. My mate reliably informs me, after gawping at him from the adjacent cubicle in the loos of Tiger Tiger in Cardiff. :)

Ha ha very funny!

But a big willy. Apparently he can fill a pint glass.
On a similar note, Bryan Habana is also favourably endowed. My mate reliably informs me, after gawping at him from the adjacent cubicle in the loos of Tiger Tiger in Cardiff. :)
Cyril of Ospreylia, living up to his signature once again.

:D Thanks guys! I've just re-read that post though and would like to point out that they were standing at URINALS next to each other, my mate wasn't leaning over a cubicle wall to snatch a glimpse of Habana's knob. :p

It's all sucking balls and staring out knobs with you, isn't it.

[Lora]Geese[/lora]

ban·ter/ˈbantər/

Verb: Talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way: "the men bantered with the waitresses"; "a bantering tone".

;)

See this is an example of a thread that would make a 'Hall of Fame'.

Sometimes I just don't understand banter.....

Cyril is this rare beast that was locked up as a child and not let out for a while. Thus everything he talks about ends up in sexual innuendos and of course Gavin Henson.

He is a bad boy ... in 2008 he was also banned for abusing officials!

Hardly makes him a dirty player ?

On a seperate note , how about the 2 yellows this past w\end ? Our refs are waaaaaay too pedantic and over zealous. Now the Aussies know we we felt re the crap yellows we got. Still dont make it right though and rugby's the loser here.

Hardly makes him a dirty player ?

On a seperate note , how about the 2 yellows this past w\end ? Our refs are waaaaaay too pedantic and over zealous. Now the Aussies know we we felt re the crap yellows we got. Still dont make it right though and rugby's the loser here.

Well makes his a less respected player ... and with gouging on top of it = dirty player! Simple!

Well makes his a less respected player ... and with gouging on top of it = dirty player! Simple!

Thats your opinion mate , there is a few million people who thinks that of Brad Thorn in SA, guess its just the way it is

but those people are idiots, whats that based on one spear tackle? Burger has recieved 7 yellow cards apparently haha what a joke

but those people are idiots, whats that based on one spear tackle? Burger has recieved 7 yellow cards apparently haha what a joke

Ok the Springbok bashing needs to stop now. Carry on if you want to get reported or suspended. We don't need you polluting the boards with anti-Springbok banter in every thread.

Wow we get to be all of that ? U sound like our coaching staff now with your theories. He was found guilty of one spear tackle , does not mean he is not a perceived thug just becos he was only caught once. Schalk so far this year had zero cards and thats in Super rugby as well. So using your reasoning because Schalk was not carded this year he must be a rehabilitated player , besides a lot of his cards was for professional fouls was it not ?

I actually have no idea what Brad Thorn has ever done apart from that dump of Smit, would you like to inform me? To be fair though if your a bad loser people will be bad winners, especially when your bad losers after being bad winners. Now I have pointed enough fingers for the moment

I actually have no idea what Brad Thorn has ever done apart from that dump of Smit, would you like to inform me? To be fair though if your a bad loser people will be bad winners, especially when your bad losers after being bad winners. Now I have pointed enough fingers for the moment

U need rest. Bye.

Latest posts