• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June International Test: New Zealand vs. Wales [1st Test] (11/06/2016)

Oh for f*cks sake. As soon as the ball went up from Biggar I knew that was going to happen...

Why oh why are they thinking it's a good idea to kick balls like that to Ben bloody Smith?!

Wales actually has the right idea with these kicks just poorly thought out. They need to commit ben smith to the defensive line or get him slightly out of position then kick to the wing (preferrably Naholo) where Ben cant make it to. I think nearly every int team in the world now knows Naholo is suspect under high balls. Milner Skudder on the other hand was great for us.

I'm enjoying this. I'm going to be excited when we get the brute force of Tuipolutu and Savea on when the Welsh are tired.

Fair play, this has been a really entertaining game. Both teams looking to play!

Naholo really needs to work on his basics. He's clearly an unbelievable athlete but so many mistakes.

Some great play from Wales, but wow - I haven't seen NZ look this sloppy for a long time.

Naholo - is he a normally a selfish player as I have thought? He just butchered a try with three men in the inside?!

He drops the ball and then misses a tackle for the try.....

The wingers are not up to AB standards but think Williams having great game!!

Fair play to Liam Williams. He's having a really good game so far.

All Blacks defence has been pretty poor throughout the match, definitely something that they need to work on. All Black wings mixing up moments of brilliance with absolute mediocrity. Crudeness has had a really good game on the field but his kicking for poles hasn't been ideal. Wales' fullback is looking very dangerous.

So far on this performance Naholo would be getting dropped and probably never see an AB jersey again for mine. He's just damn lucky Milner Skudder is injured so I think he'll get another chance.

Jeeeeeeesus 8 NZ handling errors to 2 from Wales, 12 turnovers conceded to 3?! Have these boys swapped shirts :lol:

Latest posts