• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June International Tests: USA vs. Ireland (2nd Test) (18/06/2017)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
United%20States.png
Versus%20Telstra.png
Ireland.png

Venue: Fifth Third Bank Stadium
Time: 22:00 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Hope we rotate around a bit. Not asking for huge changes, but I'd like to see Scannell come in for Marshall to begin with. Also want O'Loughlin and O'Donoghue to see the field as well as Treadwell if possible. We have the measure of this USA side now and if possible I'd like every player in the squad to get a bit of time this Summer and a bite at test rugby.

Its USA vs Georgia this weekend.
Ireland cant play Japan and Usa same time and across pacific.

Hope we rotate around a bit. Not asking for huge changes, but I'd like to see Scannell come in for Marshall to begin with. Also want O'Loughlin and O'Donoghue to see the field as well as Treadwell if possible. We have the measure of this USA side now and if possible I'd like every player in the squad to get a bit of time this Summer and a bite at test rugby.
ALL your wishes answered. I'm kind of worried as Schmidt is actually on the ball with all his selections and rotations. I'm struggling to find something to ***** and moan about. Also find it very interesting and exciting. With this and with Irish lads on Lions I'm really excited for Saturday morning. I hope James Ryan does get a run out in 3rd test though and must say despite missing so many that team actually looks very good.
Helps like the back 3 all know eachother from Munster and backrow from Leinster and even lock Roux and Toner know eachother from Leinster days.

That centre partnership might just be a blessing too if both decide to play.

Healy, Scannell, Ryan, Roux, Toner, Ruddock, Leavy, Conan; McGrath, Jackson, Earls, Scannell, Ringrose, Conway, Zebo
Tracy, Kilcoyne, Bealham, Treadwell, JOD, Marmion, ROL, TOH

On at 6 a.m., might just record it and watch it after the Lions.

The travel from the US east coast to Japan is enormous, fastest plans I can find are 20 hours between airports. Given the amount attributed to jet lag for the Lions, we might have to settle for a pretty laboured performance from Ireland.

Georgia looked very ordinary winning 13-0 against a weak Canadian selection with many non-Pro players. They looked to be missing Gorgodzhe's leadership possibly too.

I'm picking an upset win for the USA if they pick a strong side as I think Mitchell has done an okay job.

The travel from the US east coast to Japan is enormous, fastest plans I can find are 20 hours between airports. Given the amount attributed to jet lag for the Lions, we might have to settle for a pretty laboured performance from Ireland.

Pffft... all they have do is create a rainbow and they can get there in 5 minutes

Latest posts