• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Latest Ship Dates

T

Trev@Swordfish

I promised to post when I got some new info.

OK ... these are the latest ship dates that I have from our publisher. I think these will be pretty accurate.

France will ship first - around 19 Jan. Ubisoft are a French company so that's not surprising.

Australia and some other European countries - around 27 Jan.

UK - 03 Feb.

Enjoy!

ok cool - thanks for clearing that up for us trev - i cannot wait now.

Suppose it gets us used to the French beating us... just in time for the 6 Nations! Can't wait, hope it's a big success for you Trev, just looking at French amazon now and working out if the extra cost is justifiable...
<

Err, why do we have to wait longer??? It's all because the French didn't win the Olympic Bid and we did isn't it. They want to get back at England 'who you can't trust because we can't cook'.

Naa, only joking, thanks for the update Trev. 3rd still seems a while off though. Wasn't the game origially going to come out in November.

Anyway, looks like November is going to be a great month - Six Nations, Winter Olmpics Torino and RC2006!

Coco

**** when did they move all of februarys major events to november?!
<
i guess november will be really good then!

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 10 2006, 04:25 AM
<
would a french version of the game work on a uk console.
On WCR if you picked French as the language you got french commentary, so i guess it's pretty much the same version.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 9 2006, 04:25 PM
<
would a french version of the game work on a uk console.
I think so, pretty sure they're PAL as well so don't see why not! Wonder if Trev knows if the french version would have an english language option...

I wonder if Play will be able to get their hands on some French copies?? Here's hoping! (assuming we have the English commentary of course!)

if you find an online french mob, and they ship offshore, u can order their frenchy version, as they are pal, as all of europe is, coz alot of game have language selection, and france, germany, spain etc, all in our pal copy in australia

man this is great news.
just in time for super 14
i'm gonna smash the western force in their 1st match!!

yeah i am looking forward to this, just saw that its like 60 bucks so its worth just to have a we bash around.

i have to much money to throw away, at least i am throwing it in the right direction
<

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Jan 10 2006, 02:37 AM
Great! EB Games were only 1 day early this time! Yay!!!

If Rugby Challenge 06 is gonna be released on the 3rd Feb (UK) that will be the day before the 6n starts. That'll will keep me occupied on Saturday & early on Sunday before the start of the 6n.

yeah no doubt my first mission will be to compete in a 6 nations tournament

Originally posted by Jacko+Jan 10 2006, 09:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jacko @ Jan 10 2006, 09:39 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Swordfish
@Jan 10 2006, 02:37 AM
Great! EB Games were only 1 day early this time! Yay!!! [/b]
Man i will be is battle again with the EB.

I have an option for other avenues and importing.

but if Aussie is shipping before UK, why import.

Now I am in the EB ring of ****-puss again.

FFS, with around 1-2 days befor release, you gotto be on the phone 5 hours a day, just to get a GPS pin-point to where its at....coz EB know ****-ant about everything.

Their suppliers have alot of issues week in week out.

Looks like I'll be ordering from Aus then.

I would've considered getting the French version because you probably can select the language at the start, but I like looking at the manual for a minute or two while the game first loads up.

I will proabbly just get it locally in nz. good that is is coming out in time for the super 14

edit: gp store have it down for 15th feb at the moment so not sure what to make of that. hopefully it does come earlier than that but gp store are fairly reliable normally.

A confirmed release date! Excellent news! And superb thinking releasing it a week later - just when the nation will be gripped by rugby union fever!

awesome news?....is new zealand are european country?...

Latest posts