• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leicester Tigers Thread

Someone has this classic jersey?

51_L_9_HMUpv_L_AC_UL320_SR276_320.jpg

Not a fan of the tigers but it would be a shame if they started to capitulate.

Tigs Man who do you think will come in post season then if Mauger is also going? Perhaps a Super Rugby coach or will it be something closer to home????

You should bring Dorian west back in. We badly need to get rid of our coaches (unless you listen to the idiots on the COYS forum) and think he'd be a good fit.

I think he's done really well as a forwards coach and our problems haven't been with the forwards work, more about picking the right players and bringing good players in.

You should bring Dorian west back in. We badly need to get rid of our coaches (unless you listen to the idiots on the COYS forum) and think he'd be a good fit.

I think he's done really well as a forwards coach and our problems haven't been with the forwards work, more about picking the right players and bringing good players in.

West has made his bed with Saints, he ain't a tiger anymore, he's been infected.

Personally I don't like Mallinder I think he was covering his own back when he sacked King a lot more so than Cockers when he sacked Hansen. (Unlike Hansen King had a very good track record as a backs coach).

West is doing a good job as forwards coach which is true but rather try to chase Rowntree or someone else.

Tigs Man who do you think will come in post season then if Mauger is also going? Perhaps a Super Rugby coach or will it be something closer to home????

I think so.

Not sure who they would turn to yet, suspect that one of the DOR or Head coach will need European experiance though.

So Manu is out for the season with a Cruciate Ligament injury.

He's just not getting any good luck at all is....

So Manu is out for the season with a Cruciate Ligament injury.

He's just not getting any good luck at all is....

It is getting to the point where you have to wonder if he will make back for any length of time.

Gotta feel for him tbh.

That's the thing ALJ

Everytime he recuperates gets back then bang...something goes.

Maybe he needs to change clubs...ie the Falcons would be ideal as we have a history of rejuvenating people.....;):D

And the irony of this is Leicester almost tried to reassure fans by stating groin was ok.
Feel for lad though as he is genuinely a world class player when fully fit.
You'd fear though his career is going like that of Wilkinsons though.

Pasquale Dunn seems to be playing for the Blues now, and was apparently very impressive in their first pre-season game.

Tigers academy lad.

Pasquale Dunn seems to be playing for the Blues now, and was apparently very impressive in their first pre-season game.

Tigers academy lad.

Yeh he went to league for a bit after Tigers then moved back to NZ where he managed to move up the club system. Was a good player at Tigers very strong runner could see the draw league might of had for him but it didn't work.

Richard blaze Tigers forwards coach has left the club due to personal reasons.

Never like to see people sacked or leaving for personal reasons etc but lets face it our line outs and mauls have been woeful for some time now.

Latest posts