• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster got Lowe, Lowe, Lowe, Lowe, Lowe, Lowe - Guinness Pro 14: R. 10

Dragons v Ulster was a great match to watch throughout. Both sides unlucky not to win in the end. Dragons have come a long way (when they put a competitive side out), with their attacking game looking very sharp. They're still making the odd mistake, which probably cost them the win last night, but if their recruitment goes to plan, they could be a very handy team next season.

Olly Griffiths is going to be some player! That 17 y/o kid at scrum half wasn't half bad either...

What's the story with this TG4 then fellas?

http://www.tg4.ie/en/live/

It says they are showing the Zebre match live that kicked off 20mins ago, but all I can get is the old basketball.
Showing the rugby for me. I did get forced to watch Irish Rally Driving back in September when trying to watch Leinster though, so it is very glitchy.

Thanks. I guess it could be geo locked and they are showing the basketball as a fall back.

Zebre ten minutes away from glory. Connacht aren't world beaters but this would be an incredibly solid result for Italian rugby.

A wonder try, finished off by Venditti, that should seal it if it stands. Michael Bradley for coach of the year. What a transformation.

The mighty Tommaso Allan having kicking duties when Banks is on the park? Brave.

I'd settle for a double Italian job on the Irish today. I'm not greedy about bonus points.

Latest posts