• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster v Munster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Oct 6 2009, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Oct 5 2009, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you will find that November is actually in Autumn.

Spring March 21-June 21
Summer June 21-September 21
Autumn September 21-December 21
Winter December 21-March 21[/b]
THANK YOU!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KZNSharksFan @ Oct 5 2009, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Oct 5 2009, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, and Jeand de Who-lliers?[/b]

Please never ever ever ever ever use that damned "'insert name here' who" call again. Isn't it a bit harsh anyway, when JDV was marking 2 men and had to make a diving tackle on BOD?

Anyway, BOD did really well to score from there, so well done Leinster
[/b][/quote]

I will use the "damned 'insert name here who' call" all night long. Didn't know you were so sensitive to a bit of Southern African directed criticism. Next time you log onto the forum make sure you take off your skirt and panties.
[/b][/quote]

Ill wear my damned panties whenever I want!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KZNSharksFan @ Oct 6 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Oct 6 2009, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spring March 21-June 21
THANK YOU!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KZNSharksFan @ Oct 5 2009, 05:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Oct 5 2009, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please never ever ever ever ever use that damned "'insert name here' who" call again. Isn't it a bit harsh anyway, when JDV was marking 2 men and had to make a diving tackle on BOD?

[/b][/quote]

I will use the "damned 'insert name here who' call" all night long. Didn't know you were so sensitive to a bit of Southern African directed criticism. Next time you log onto the forum make sure you take off your skirt and panties.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Won't stop BOD when he decides to ram a Saffer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Oct 6 2009, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
But that my friends is an entirely different thread.[/b]
Hey SA bullsh*ttin all summer with Lions. -> That ok.

But in Croker it'll be totally different where there is pride, belief and will to be best in world.

Ireland will turn up and if i do remember didn't BOD and Roberts destroy SA centre pairing

But that conversation for another week it H'Cup time now when the SH*T really hits the fan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KZNSharksFan @ Oct 5 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Oct 6 2009, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spring March 21-June 21
THANK YOU!

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Ha Ha Ha...thong or boyshort?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Oct 6 2009, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Oct 6 2009, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But that my friends is an entirely different thread.[/b]
Hey SA bullsh*ttin all summer with Lions. -> That ok.

But in Croker it'll be totally different where there is pride, belief and will to be best in world.

Ireland will turn up and if i do remember didn't BOD and Roberts destroy SA centre pairing

But that conversation for another week it H'Cup time now when the SH*T really hits the fan.
[/b][/quote]
We shall see...will be interesting.

Hayes only missing 3 games in all .... :p The Bull not a dirty player and glad he wasn't given heavy ban and is available for AI's

As for it been convenient noone more than Bull deserve that and well we just doing what the rest do :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 6 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, that makes it okay to stamp on another mans head I suppose... <_<[/b]
He definitely deserved longer. At least another couple of weeks should have been tacked on in my opinion.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Oct 6 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 6 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He definitely deserved longer. At least another couple of weeks should have been tacked on in my opinion.
[/b][/quote]
No think Hayes didnt deserve longer still ain't convinced it was intentional and Healy will get more stamps when bringing mauls down.

how much more one eyed can you get, fair enough I'd accept it wasn't intentional if he'd only done it once but he went back for seconds.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Oct 6 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Oct 6 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
No think Hayes didnt deserve longer still ain't convinced it was intentional and Healy will get more stamps when bringing mauls down.
[/b][/quote]
I must rewatch the game to tell you exactly when it happened but in the first half, Leinster had a maul going. Guess who brought it down illegally yet didn't get his head or any other part of his body stamped on? I'll give you a clue - his name starts with "J" and ends with "ohn Hayes".

I'm delighted, but there needs to be a Independent Citing committee or whatever you'd call it for the ML. Twice players cited have been given lenient punishments by their home unions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Oct 6 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Oct 6 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Oct 6 2009, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
I must rewatch the game to tell you exactly when it happened but in the first half, Leinster had a maul going. Guess who brought it down illegally yet didn't get his head or any other part of his body stamped on? I'll give you a clue - his name starts with "J" and ends with "ohn Hayes".
[/b][/quote]
Look at lots of Munster games, He always at it :p And the Bull so strong he usually gets them down :)

But was at match so didn't see as much as on tv and while I usually watch when home on tv again I couldn't stomach it this time.

Just glad John Hayes isn't missing much as at his age i hope he goes out in excellent terms. As for the stamp i admit it did look nasty and dangerous just don't think it was intentional (agreed i may be bit bias, but wouldn't ye ii he were on your team)

As for comment on going back for more, That was clearly shown not to be Hayes boot but Paul O'Connells and didn't seem malicious.

I would think it was intentional if he was on my team. Just like it was intentional when Sexton (god) kicked Mafi down in Thomond. Open the other one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Oct 6 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Oct 6 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Oct 6 2009, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Look at lots of Munster games, He always at it :p And the Bull so strong he usually gets them down :)

But was at match so didn't see as much as on tv and while I usually watch when home on tv again I couldn't stomach it this time.

Just glad John Hayes isn't missing much as at his age i hope he goes out in excellent terms. As for the stamp i admit it did look nasty and dangerous just don't think it was intentional (agreed i may be bit bias, but wouldn't ye ii he were on your team)

As for comment on going back for more, That was clearly shown not to be Hayes boot but Paul O'Connells and didn't seem malicious.
[/b][/quote]

it was Hayes' boot without a doubt, O'Connell definitely would have been cited had it been proven to be him. One lucky boy though is Leamy, ref had blown up initially for him throwing a punch and forgot all about it once he got the touch judges' report on Hayes' stamp.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Oct 6 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would think it was intentional if he was on my team. Just like it was intentional when Sexton (god) kicked Mafi down in Thomond. Open the other one.[/b]
But at end of day it all matter of opinion as J. Hayes is only 1 who knows if intentional or not but I glad because I think Ireland need him more than Munster do over next few weeks and his line-out lifting is vital to us

Latest posts