• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Member Profiles

someone's new?

hey and welcome on TRF

enjoy the best ever rugby dedicated forum ;)

Name: Ace
Interests: Rugby, Football, Music, Women
Do you play?: Yes
Favourite film: Paid In Full

I do not believe that your name is Ace, man.

If it was, that'd be awesome. Awesome to the max.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ace::KC Rogues @ Aug 18 2009, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Name: Ace
Interests: Rugby, Football, Music, Women
Do you play?: Yes
Favourite film: Paid In Full[/b]

Hello Ace welcomed to TRF

have a great fun and enjoy rugby

jim%20carrey%20pet%20detective.jpg

HEY:)

Name: Michael
Interests: Rugby League, Rugby Union
Who do you support?: Crusaders
Do you play?: Yes i play league. No union teams where i live.
Favourite film: Step Brothers hahaha
The Meaning of Life? : hmm not sure

lol no Ace isn't my real name but thats what everyone has called me since middle school

oh and I play union

haven't been on here for a bit..reintroduction i suppose.

Name: Lauren
Location: British Columbia, Canada (near where the 2010 olympics are going to be)
Occupation: QA at EA Games...I met Baron Davis today, got his autograph, sports stars come in and out every so often - it's pretty cool.
Interests: Autograph collecting! Rugby, Hockey, almost any sport besides cricket and soccer, making money, making new friends from over the pond.
Who do you support: Leicester Tigers, and Rugby Canada
Do you play: Back in high school, but my knee is done with contact sports.

hmmm, guess that's about it...oh, Going to England in 2015 to meet some of my English friends who have invited me over for the Rugby World Cup, really looking forward to "travelling over the pond", seeing some ace rugby and my first ever plane ride :p
(note when i say ace rugby...i mean better rugby then team canada can produce at this point of their development)

Name: Devin
Interests: Rugby Union, Cricket, reading, TV computers & scouts (hiking and such).
Who do you support?: Western Province & Stormers
Do you play?: Never really got into it.
Favourite film: Rush Hour 2
The Meaning of Life? : Number 42

Name: Diego
Location: Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal, México (Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico)
Occupation: Student of 3ero secundaria in Mexico, i think it's 9th grade in USA and stadium and flag maker for FIFA series
Interests: Watch rugby, soccer and american football & the punk rock & ska!
Who do you support: Mexican team xD and a team called Rhinos de Guadalajara
Do you play: Nope
Favourite film: The two films 'bout Che Guevara
The Meaning of Life? : Punk rock, beer and love?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SkaRhino @ Sep 16 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
and stadium and flag maker for FIFA series[/b]

Huh? what do you mean by that - I'm working on fifa right now, i was under the impression that a 14 year old didn't do the modelling for the stadiums/flags :lol:

Name: Johann (but everybody calls me Juan)
Place of Birth: Kaapstad (Cape Town, ZA)

I was born in South Africa (my mother is South African and my father is Argentinian); but my Parents moved to Argentina when I was 3 years old. As a consequence, I've come to truly appreciate Rugby as sport and lifestyle. I am also deeply attached to Polo (my Mother's family owns a breeding centre).

I started playing Rugby at the age of 5, and I played it on a regular basis until I almost shattered my spine 2 years ago. I used to be some sort of "utility forward" (I'm 6'6 tall and weigh 223 pounds), being able to play lock, flanker and eight-man -- however I tend to think I played my best Rugby covering openside flanker.

I obviously am a devote follower of Los Pumas, but I always keep an eye on the Boks, whenever they are playing.

So anyway, I'm glad to be around and I am looking forward to partaking in many threads and discussions.

See you around!

Name : Terence

102 kilos 6 foot tall.
i play number 8 or outside centre for my union side, but i still prefer league!

follow the raiders and the celtic crusaders. in the union i follow the reds and connacht rugby.

ey, I am really stoked about finding this site.
I found it trying to figure out if I am ok for playin in practice tomrrow. It is 5 days after getting my wisdom teeth out and dont want any dumb problems because of hitting.

I dont really follow rugby because i am a pretty new player (just over a year now) and in the US we dont ahve many chances to see any matches on the tele. I am a scrum half standing at about 5 foot 5 in - 6in tall. I am just turned 15. I am about 140lbs. I really hope this site will help me out with my skills and general knowledge of the game. I am very strong for my size and fast. I was just wondering how hard would it be for some one in the states to get involved more. Like rugby news and channels and maybe some clubs to look into.

Name: Lizi
Interests: Rugby Union, Football, Music
Who do you support?: Newport Gwent Dragons
Do you play?: no Gwent is sexist
Favourite film: Football Factory
The Meaning of Life? : If he cant throw an oval ball then hes not a man

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TigerScrum @ Oct 13 2009, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I dont really follow rugby because i am a pretty new player (just over a year now) and in the US we dont ahve many chances to see any matches on the tele.[/b]
Setanta Sport US (http://www.setanta.com/US): They have their channel with almost all major cable and satelite providers in the US now and you'll get tons of rugby, believe me. They even have a way to subscribe and watch them online.
Rugbyzone (http://www.rugbyzone.com): It's web based only, but it has a pretty good lineup of rugby.
So, no more excuses, get to watching Rugby. You'll learn more by watching and seeing how proffesionals react in game situation.

Oh, and Welcome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LydiatesGirl @ Nov 18 2009, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Meaning of Life? : If he cant throw an oval ball then hes not a man[/b]
I like your style...ha ha ha.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LydiatesGirl @ Nov 18 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do you play?: no Gwent is sexist[/b]

Whaaaat?
I used to go to university there and I swear there were a couple of girls there that used to play rugby somewhere in Newport.

No, RC... You were in one of those funny clubs where the boys dress up like girls.

Then you stole their bracelets...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Nov 19 2009, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LydiatesGirl @ Nov 18 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you play?: no Gwent is sexist[/b]

Whaaaat?
I used to go to university there and I swear there were a couple of girls there that used to play rugby somewhere in Newport.
[/b][/quote]

seriously??? we dont get anything here :S i did ask my mates dad about it cause he coaches and he said he'd set one up but hasnt

Latest posts