• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys v Perpignan

The French are *****ing about the forward pass but Byrne had stopped playing once the whistle had gone.

Barnes made the right call anyway... so it doesn't matter. Perpignan have 2 minutes to cause a massive upset... I don't see it happening...
OH WAIT. Penalty to Perpignan 10 metres from the Ospreys line. Lets see what happens 'ere...

EDIT: :lol: Absolutely f**king rubbish Perpignan. I hope the coach gives you a right grilling for that...
Final score 15 - 9 to the Ospreys. Waste of 80 minutes if I ever knew it...

Yeah crap match, good choice France 2, hardly spoilt for choice though this weekend involving the French teams.

The Ospreys are f***ing ****. How long till tey actually get a f***ing coach. Perpingnan did kill the ball every time the O's made any head way, but how did the O's not capitalise with 3 players sin-binned throught the match! Their midfield was again useless, Bowe I see isn't a centre and Bishop has been nowhere in the last two games, can't wait to have Henson back. Paul James, the Idiot should get a good few months suspension for that punch, he's bloody crap anyway!

We need a real coach, how come the managment can't see that, we seem to have no clue how to attack even with what, 70%+ second half possetion? Williams ends up running around like a headless chicken trying to create everyhting because no-one else seems able to, or they just f*** it up before it reaches him on his wing. It's getting more than a joke at the moment, It's just not good enough, no wonder the fans aint turning up!

11,000 attendance for that game is ridiculous.
The performances we keep turning out are ridiculous.
Gav's ban was ridiculous.
How amazing I look in the new shirt is ridiculous.

NB: I would say how I really felt about that game but I like this forum and don't want to get banned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 18 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Ospreys are f***ing ****. How long till tey actually get a f***ing coach.[/b]

Ditto what he said. Still the Osprey's year though, without a doubt!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 19 2008, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 18 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Ospreys are f***ing ****. How long till tey actually get a f***ing coach.[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Go f*** yourself, Pres. You're just jealous you're in the retard's European Cup.

Anyway, pure shite. Absolutely shite and we wont be getting out of the pool stages if we keep playing like this.
No commitment, f*** all basic skills, no one willing to put their hands up and be counted as genuine line breakers or attackers. There was nothing to this side, i would have rather gone and watched Swansea play today.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 19 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 19 2008, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 18 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Go f*** yourself, Pres. You're just jealous you're in the retard's European Cup.
[/b][/quote]

Oh god, not again! Wheres the love, Matt?! :lol:

I'm not jealous at all. I've just come back from a weekend of sun, fun, beer, Piazzas, sumptuous pasta and Italian style mutton shanks, great local fans and even better rugby on the pitch and a welcome from the Viadana faithful which frankly, puts British & Irish Rugby to shame.

Meanwhile, where have you guys been so far? Did you enjoy Leicester?

I think its a bit obvious who the jealous one is here :lol:

No, i'm not the slightest bit jealous that your team couldn't make the Heineken cup and mine could. Heaven forbid should i ever think like that.
I am ****** off like you wouldn't believe with my teams attitude, and who knows, they probably would have performed like that if they were in saracens position, but i would much rather be in our position than yours...and i think you would as well.

Hee hee, I wasn't talking about jealousy in the sense of which competition our teams are in and you know it ^_^

And anyway, I wouldn't want to be in the Ospreys position, not with the group your team is in anyway.

Why the hell would I want to go to Leicester? :huh:

Viadana still wins. Who knows, maybe I'll get to go to Trevisio next season!

Oh, were you talking about me being jealous coz you've been to Italy?
If so then, yes...yes i am.
Lol.

Not impressed by the O's, though Biggar had a good game with the boot. They looked out of shape without Hook and Henson, and badly need them back. Next weeks EDF game against either Worcester or London Irish (no idea which one - I honestly can't remember) will hopefully give them a chance to re-group and actually score some bloody tries (it's wierd watching the Ospreys not score them tbh)
If they keep playing like this then I'm worried that the Blues will have to carry the Welsh flag forward in the Heineken - and the Blues have a habit of cocking up under pressure.

And the Ospreys don't?

The Blues are looking good, very good. They have a couple of problem areas, Tighthead as ever seems a weak spot, but with Rush back, they should gain even more go foreward (well, mayb not, as Powell has taking his chance well).

The ospreys need some direction from somewhere, Henson's the one to give them that (not Hook unfortunately, when will he sort it out?). If Henson plays like he does for Wales, i.e. go foreward and get over the gain line, it'll actually open up some space on the wings for Shane, Bowe etc. No-one has been tying in oposition players, then we get selfish forewards messing up the rare overlaps we have!

It all comes down to poor coaching imo. Also, poor leadership on the field might be a factor. People were wary over Ryan Jones' captaining skills, after all he was winning during the 6 nations, and last season the O's weren't great! I'm having severe doubts whether he's vocal enough (when the going get's tough) for a captain. He's a lead by example captain, but when he can't do that, not sure if he can motivate in other ways?

To be fair, any team was going to find it tough against the likes of Toulouse and away in France..to give Blues credit last season they did push all the way and if they had harried Toulouse much like London Irish did they might have snatched it at the last moment...

Erm, Pres...were you supposed to post that in the Blues v Gloucester thread?
It just seemed a little of topic, that's all...

He was posting in response to Thingimubob about how the Blues have a tendancy to choke on the big occasions. In return, Pres was pointing out that the Blues didn't choke last season in the HC, but lost to a better side (one of the best in europe in their back yard!).

Ahh ok, i was just a wee bit confused given your response was heavily ospreys based.
My bad!

Latest posts