• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys v Perpignan

Yeah, anyway Pres, what are you doing posting in the Heineken Cup section?
I don't see the saracens anywhere around these pool tables.... ;)

Well, I thought I'd impart some of my wisdom.

You know, considering how we got all the way to semis which you guys have completely flopped in every attempt so far... :D

Lets just acknowledge that if it wasn't for the rigged nature of the Magners League, you probably would find yourselves in our group in the Heinekiddy cup and move on, hmm? Mr Seventh Placer? ;)

chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

Hmm...shut up!

Yeah? How do you like them bananas?

Oooooh Boosh!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/czmQfUmDcMg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/czmQfUmDcMg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The truth hurts, don't it? Observe the above video as proof of my victory!

Watch the video and about 1.30mins in have a look, there's a news reporter and in the background htere's an american footballer wearing 89 on his shirt...there's an uncanny resemblance between him and Carl Haymans!

Just wanted to retract my statement about Paul James, good on him for knocking out the Perpingnan player if the reports of eye gouging are true. It's one of the worst things a rugby player can do and deserves stiff punishment. I know retliation isn't always good, and Paul James should still get a ban, but we shouldn't put up with these sorts of things. His ban should be cut short because of what sparked it imo.

Two players from the same team accused of eye gouging (caught on camera if it's been sighted) is despicable. Perpignan need to sort it out!

I was fuming at the game, really have developed a hatred towards Perpignan after Saturday, they were sooooo dirty in so many facets of the game. What really got me was the winger ripping AWJ's skull cap off and raking at his eyes.
One phrase only for this...
f***ing c***s.

After watching the game on tv i can see what all the fuss was about with AWJ incident as well.
Throughout the game Ryan Jones was accusing a froggie for gouging at his eyes and then that same guy did it to AWJ as well to which Ryan wasn't the least bit surprised about.
I'm surprised no one has been cited for this because at least two of the Perpignan players were guilty of doing this.

Ok, i just read on bbc's website that the Perpignan player who was knocked out also has a citing and has to face a diciplinary commitee.
Good!
Dirty f***er!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 23 2008, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
After watching the game on tv i can see what all the fuss was about with AWJ incident as well.
Throughout the game Ryan Jones was accusing a froggie for gouging at his eyes and then that same guy did it to AWJ as well to which Ryan wasn't the least bit surprised about.
I'm surprised no one has been cited for this because at least two of the Perpignan players were guilty of doing this.[/b]

The Perpignan hooker has been cited. The disciplinary commission concluded that there was no evidence about gouging so no ban.

Seriously?
That's bullshit. But i'm sure Paul James is gonna get to sit out a few games for his actions, yeah?
Where's the justice...

Latest posts