• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Possible Lions dark horses

• Thread starter snoopy snoopy dog dog
  • Start date
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Apr 13 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Has there ever been a tourer who hasn't played an International before?[/b]

I can think of two ... Derek Quinnell toured in 1971 and Brynmor Williams in 1977. Further, they not only toured but they also played in a Test match.

Williams might even have played in all the Test matches in 1977 but I'm sure Dougie Morgan scored a try in the final test and, if so, then Williams must only have played in 3 Tests. It was A Long Time Ago and my memory is getting poor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 18 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Neil Francis on Setanta was musing as to why Earls was started at 12 today nsuggesting he might have been on display for Lions selectors.[/b]

quite prophetic that one, even if he is a magnanimous prick!

It should be noted I also suggested Hartley, Cipriani, Strettle and numerous other guys who were so random I cant remember their names. However by one moment of fame will not be denied. Let us all recognise I was finally correct!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Apr 13 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Keith Earls would have to be a serious contender for me.[/b]

And I was just two hours late on the Quinlan prediction.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Apr 13 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quinlan would be a real outsider. The one player everyone loves to hate ............ and secretly wishes he played for them (as it is for me).[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Apr 21 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It should be noted I also suggested Hartley, Cipriani, Strettle and numerous other guys who were so random I cant remember their names. However by one moment of fame will not be denied. Let us all recognise I was finally correct!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Apr 13 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Keith Earls would have to be a serious contender for me.[/b]

And I was just two hours late on the Quinlan prediction.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Apr 13 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quinlan would be a real outsider. The one player everyone loves to hate ............ and secretly wishes he played for them (as it is for me).[/b]
[/b][/quote]

suppose Quinlan wasn't much of a surprise after Edwards admission on the Rugby Club last Thursday.

Did you actually see that Tarbh? At the time I wasn't sure if he was serious or taking the **** tbh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Apr 21 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Did you actually see that Tarbh? At the time I wasn't sure if he was serious or taking the **** tbh.[/b]

I think it was serious cause there was a sort of oh **** look on his face after he said it.

Latest posts