• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Potential citings for Quarterfinals

Not that I believe in conspiracy theories but two Scotland players cited by the independent observer watching the Scotland v Samoa game and may now miss the quarter final against Australia. A starter for ten, where is the independent observer from? (A) Australia or (b) Australia?

Not allowed to do his job because he's Australian?

No Scotland are and you'll be trounced with or without Pocock.

This post really does read as bitter that Scotland made it further than the England horse whispers lol. At least they do have a quarter final to get "trounced" in.

Angry, bitter, arrogant, jealous....I think we need to set up a filter that just redirects people to dictionary.com whenever they post one of these words, because it seems nobody knows what they bloody mean anymore.

Hold on, the SOB punch seem unprovoked. Surely he won't get away with anything less than a few months?

Just seen the punch and have to say what a joke. Cannot believe we are going down this road, first with Tuilagi on a 5 week ban and now SOB for giving someone a bit of biff for holding on to him. Suppose the hand wringers and the terminally upset armchair fans will all be screaming for a "lengthy ban" while those of us who played the game for years can only shake our heads at the stupidity of it all.

I have to say I love the "I'm a real man" brigade. I played for 38 years. Am I allowed to comment on rugby matters?

Rule 10.4A unless the antagonist is shown to be in possession of an actual handbag at the time of committing the act then minimum ban of 13 weeks will be triggered.

Not that I believe in conspiracy theories but two Scotland players cited by the independent observer watching the Scotland v Samoa game and may now miss the quarter final against Australia. A starter for ten, where is the independent observer from? (A) Australia or (b) Australia?

I won't lie to you, for the French, the SOB incident is clearly showing that conspiracy theory from the british and their irish cousin are true (against the french).

People are just stating the obvious :

- Why when POC or Sexton get injured, we have 1000 replays and almost funeral day in direct live (and almost forced to take a bank holiday)?

- Why when SOB does a so blatant punch on the pitch with 1000 cameras looking at it, no replays at all, nothing, nada, rien ?

When this happens, you can only tell yourself that there is something corrupt somewhere. Surely, you can't control every ITV cameramen and video editing guys (and I guess some have some irish blood in their body) but it looks like a blatant way to not show something that should have been shown.

Like referees, maybe we should use some filming team that have nothing to do with the countries involved ?? As Video refering is becoming important ??

Latest posts