• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 9

We cant lose Wyatt, like Skinner i dont know who takes over if he gets injured(not today i mean in general)

Bath constantly compounding errors. We don't tend to make an error without having another 1 or 2 to follow it.

We cant lose Wyatt, like Skinner i dont know who takes over if he gets injured(not today i mean in general)
How long until Hodge is back? Sure I saw a post about him back in training the other day - not sure whether that's just him back running or fully back

Barbeary off with what looks like a broken hand and his teammates are trying to high 5 him on the bench haha

How long until Hodge is back? Sure I saw a post about him back in training the other day - not sure whether that's just him back running or fully back
Honestly dont know but want Hodge Feyi-Wabosi back in our back 3

Idk I reckon Russell has been in his fair share of late night scraps. For him fighting sober would be like being in the matrix by comparison.
He strikes me as the kind of drunk you see getting his head kicked in by the bouncers out the front but then you see him in the smoking area at the back 5mins later loving life

Latest posts