• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Quota Players Ruining Rugby!

Please rather state that to the person you are aiming it at, because that is a bullshit post if you are directing it at all of us. How is a useless comment like this going to solve anything? This entire thread is just one posters anger and frustration. Don't make out like every South African poster has the same view.

Come on Jer1cho, I never directed it at everybody. I just didn't refine my post to a minute degree. You'll see in my earlier post the word some in bold letters when referring to which South Africans I think believe that. Maybe I need to further refine my post by saying that I'd guesstimate that 10.521%-20.764% of South Africans probably believe it? :D

I'll spend forever doing my posts if I have to keep restating that. For once and for all and from the hill-tops, "Not all South Africans feel that way in my view, but a minority doooooooooo"! :D

lol. It really does devalue the international game when guys say things like that. Sure some sides fielded are a lot weaker than others, but if a team could field their best 15 every week without risk of injury, fatigue, or political interference then they would.

If political interference is a sad reality for South Africa, then thats just life for now. Much like NH clubs buying SH internationals. Much like Island sides not having the comps or money to keep their natural talent. Or Argentina being unable to keep all their international players together in a profitable comp in Argentina.

It's a sad reality for the foreseeable future and not something the opposition should have to worry about as an excuse.

So, yeah I guess it's just these small groups of fans that are the problem and thank goodness there are plenty of reasonable South Africans out there.

I hope you will be as composed as this when NZ loses to France in the final in 2011, with Carter and McCaw injured :D
;)

You mean Carter and MaCaw replaced by Stephen Brett and Rodney So'oialo thanks to their new Maori quota!

I hope you will be as composed as this when NZ loses to France in the final in 2011, with Carter and McCaw injured :D
;)

Well, who's ever listened to a New Zealand excuse and acknowledged it as being acceptable before either? :)

Anyhow, don't the french need to focus on getting to the final hurdle and falling over for the third time? That the speciality, isn't it, lol :D

And go ahead mention us being knocked out by the French, I don't mind, that's been mentioned before.

Mike, that's just the problem. The coaches want their jobs. how do they keep them, please the politicians. If the minister of sports is not happy with your selections as coach you are out. So I do feel for PDV in a way. To be the SA coach you have to have balls! Jake White was brilliant. Where have you ever heard of a coach being fired after winning the Rugby World Cup. As I mentioned in other post the other day. In England the coach get's bloody knighted in SA you get fired.

Go have a look at the SA soccer team. Not one white. In rugby the team has to represent the colour of the nation otherwise the coach get's booted!

Last edited:
Siren.gif
*Joke Alert*
Siren.gif

This "transformation" kak is going a bit too far. You don't have to dig deep to find out that Peter de Villiers hates whites, but he's going a bit over board now. Whenever he gets the chance, he throws in a colourd. Never mind a black. He's bias towards colourds. While Ralepelle and Maku remain token political selections, all the other quota players are colourd, not black.

I am not at all insulting colourds. I am simply calling PDV a racist. First of all, lets look at last years E-O-Y-T. South Africa without question have the most depth with loose forwards in the world. So many quality players to choose from, this is deffinitely our best position. Which guys make it last year? Ashley Johnson and Davon Raubenheimer. Two colourds. I realise they were mid-week tourists, but there are much better guys that deserve the experience. Look at scrumhalf now. Ricky Januarie is now scrumhalf in Fourie du Preez's absence. Despite not being first choice at the Stormers, Ricky Januarie and his colourdness effortlessly makes his way into the Springbok team. This despite having guys like Duvenhage, Sarel Pretorious, Francois Hougaard and Jano Vermaak at our disposal. Ricky Januarie starting at scrumhalf is a blatantly racist selection.

You know what, let's look at Ralepeele and Maku. Maku is second choice at the Bulls. Ralepelle is third choice and playing Vodacom Cup. They both make it, and white Gary Botha, the first choice, does not. That is spitting in the face of whites its so racist. The only reason Gary Botha didn't make it is because he's white. The only reason Tiaan Liebenberg didn't make it is because he's white. The only reason Adriaan Strauss didn't make it is because he's white.

Who can forget the infamous Earl Rose saga? PDV didn't like him because he thinks he's talented, PDV likes Rose because he's tired of there never being a flyhalf who is of colour. Surely no one can dispute that Earl Rose is one of the biggest embarrasments to SA rugby. He made the Springbok squad last year but he couldn't even make the Lions match 22 this year. He's not good enough to get into a team that didn't win any Super14 games, yet aparently he's good enough to make the Springboks. I know he's not in the team now, but didn't PDV once say "Earl Rose will be the best flyhalf in South Africa"?What happened to that Div? Was your hatred of whites blinding you so that you couldn't see how useless Earl Rose is.

Fine, Juan de Jongh and Gio Aplon are playing well, but look at how quickly they were given their chance. As soon as the colourds show the slightest bit of form, they're in. Yet guys like Riaan Viljoen, Gerhard van den Heever and Francois Hougaard have to miss the cut because of their whiteness. Aplon won't last. I'm very happy he's playing so well but he weighs 75kkg's, he's 27 years old and been playing sevens till now. The bottom line is, he wouldn't have been playing sevens for so long if he was really Springbok worthy. The problem is that guys that small have to be at their very best all the time in order to be good. If they're not at their best, they'll get smashed. The same goes for De Jongh. He has lots of skill, but absolutely zero physicality. Guys like van den Heever and Riaan Viljoen deserved the chance a bit more.

Zane Kirchner. Need I even explain what a racist selection this is? This is just a clear example of how PDV hates whites. Fine, he had Frans Steyn in last year but that's only because the COLOURD Conrad Jantjies was injured. So, according to PDV, If it isn't Janjties, its Kirchner, if it's not Kirchner, it's Rose. Clearly Div has his mind made up that he wants a colourd fullback.

And Bjorn Basson? Really? Are you kidding me? He's not a bad player, but we have sooooooo much better! I can't believe he made the match 22! Actually, I can believe it - he's colourd.

And mark my words, when Ralepelle becomes captain, I am officially an AB supporter.

You're a racist idiotic moron. Thank goodness you are banned.

You're a racist idiotic moron. Thank goodness you are banned.

Odd thing to dig up. Mate, I hate to go into your personal life but you might be well served by seeing a quack.

Jake White said the same thing as the OP but just in a better way.

Oh FFS, are we going to have a debate about a 2-year old thread? Just because a newbie dug up this sh*t?

Instead of starting one why not lock the old posts then? Old or not it was open and this is a discussion forum right?

Yeah, just talk to a guy that hasn't been around for 2 years. That's clever!

Latest posts