• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RaboDirect Pro 12 Semi Finals: Ospreys vs Munster - 11/05/2012

One of the best second rows in the world.

@BG8, aww thanks dear. Someone trying to get newcomer of the season?

The cheque should arrive tomorrow. Is it possible wo win best newcomer and most improved given my circumstances?:D

Candidate for the Dubya Award right here.

Think Munstermuffin's got that rapped up.

I thought Draggs was up for 'most adequately rated' this year?

I thought Draggs was up for 'most adequately rated' this year?
Did Mite approve this one? ;)

Aaaaaaaanyway. Back on topic. Considering the Ospreys were 7/8 against Irish opponents in the Pro12, they should be rather confident. I just can see the ol' man coming on with 20 to go to 'steady the ship' (drop a goal an hour into injury time).

I just can see the ol' man coming on with 20 to go to 'steady the ship' (drop a goal an hour into injury time).

After a hundred and forty thousand phases!

Can't see it this time myself. I don't think that Ospreys pack will roll over like Northampton.

hehehe - sits back and waits for the mite

Do you mean the award or this game? Has he given this sub-standard, irrelevant match the go-ahead...?

Another chance for the Welsh and Scottish to cling to the might Irish provinces coat tails, Mite would love it.

Do you mean the award or this game? Has he given this sub-standard, irrelevant match the go-ahead...?
Award, but I suppose this can go for anything.

Sounds like me on dates...
If-You-Know-What-I-Mean-Mr-Bean-Blank.png

It's threads like these that make me love this website...**** rugby , tirades of abuse and banter are way better.

Anyone know if we've still got that fit blonde bird as one of our physios?

Felix Jones out, Johne Murphy to 15 and Ivan Dineen in on the wing. Danny Barnes is on the bench.

Tidy.

Latest posts