• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - Ireland vs Scotland - 10/03/2012, 17:00

Because you think that, because I'm English, I think the sun shines out of his arse.

You kind of already answered that above :huh:

Its not complicated.

Everyone knows Wilkinson was a great tackling fly-half and is still pretty good at it.

It was only a matter of time before someone (chances are they'd be English), would come on and state Wilkinson is still the best tackling 10 in the world. Hence - not completely unexpected it'd be Wilkinson they'd cite and that they still believe the sun shines out of Jonny's arse.

Time has moved on. Wilkinson is no longer the doggies danglies.

Wilko makes up with bloody minded wrecklessness and somewhat big halls the fact he is a terrible tackler with awful technique. Hense he is injured in nigh on every game he does a trademark smash.

That said, the useless conditioning coaches in the England and Newcastle setups didn't help.

Last edited:
Sexton at 10 - who is probably the best tackling fly half in the northern hemisphere, if not the world.

Are you for real? Not even close... it's debateable if he is the best in Potatoland.

Sexton at 10 - who is probably the best tackling fly half in the northern hemisphere, if not the world.

Are you for real? Not even close... it's debateable if he is the best in Potatoland.

So it's debatable if Sexton is a better tackler than RO'G, Paddy Wallace, iHumphs, Keatley, O'Connor and Madigan? Please watch some rugby.

BTW do you hate Ireland or something? Looking over your 7 posts so far 6 are slagging Ireland in some way.

Last edited:
So it's debatable if Sexton is a better tackler than RO'G, Paddy Wallace, iHumphs, Keatley, O'Connor and Madigan? Please watch some rugby.

BTW do you hate Ireland or something? Looking over your 7 posts so far 6 are slagging Ireland in some way.

Paddy Wallace might be as good or better a tackler. He's not an outhalf though.

Notice the nohate tag...

I don't actually believe any of that..For my sins I have scottish relatives...

And so what we can munch as much ***ties as we want...

Ah, if only I knew what that was.

It's all in good spirit mate :)

This is where living in Scotland comes in handy, get this, they call potatoes tatties... I always feel a bit dirty when I hear someone call them tatties, like it's some sort of slur on the humble spud :p

Re: Sexton, he is quite good in defense actually, and it is not debatable that he is the best defensive outhalf in Ireland, the debate surrounds whether or not he can control and close out a game at international level... although I do think his defense was overrated for a while, but it seems to have improved an awful lot.

I think Sexton is a great player and will only get better... but laddie that rated him the best in Europe and possibly the world is having a laugh.

I've never been offended when my Irish mates have a go at Scotland. Nation of Drunks/Druggies/Fatties...a little stroll through inner city Dublin convinces me we're rather alike!
Poor at rugby land. I can't argue with that one right now. :lol: Could be all-change come the final whistle though.

I know at some point I'll be trotting out the "last ever rugby game at Croker" nugget though. That usually gets the debate going. Or when Clerc raced over at the death (for the first ever 6N game there, if I remember right.)

Croker Choker.
Choke Park.

Might have to cook one up for 'Aviva'. :p

Aviva Divas? That would be a good one.

On the Sexton point he's good but nowhere near the best in the world, I'm just happy our 10 can tackle.

That's not how a Geiger counter works (typical Feicarsinn responce is typical).

I know, but what if I knew the radiation emitted by the earth's core at the outer corona and the earths outer surface and how much is dissipated/ was contained by the individual layers of the earth.

Could I not use the increase in radiation detected to calculate the distance dug?

Latest posts