• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - Ireland vs Scotland - 10/03/2012, 17:00

He's Kidney's 3rd choice 10 and no he can't tackle.

Wilkinson was Clive's first choice centre on a lions tour. Doesn't make him a centre.

And yes Paddy can tackle. And when you say no he can't, I'll respond by saying he can and this can go on indefinitely...if that's going to happen, I recommend a separate thread.

I've never been offended when my Irish mates have a go at Scotland. Nation of Drunks/Druggies/Fatties...a little stroll through inner city Dublin convinces me we're rather alike!
Poor at rugby land. I can't argue with that one right now. :lol: Could be all-change come the final whistle though.

I know at some point I'll be trotting out the "last ever rugby game at Croker" nugget though. That usually gets the debate going. Or when Clerc raced over at the death (for the first ever 6N game there, if I remember right.)

Croker Choker.
Choke Park.

Might have to cook one up for 'Aviva'. :p

Yes...I have to hold my breadth going through the city centre...it's terrifying :p

But really the difference between the Irish and Socts in Minimal ..save for the accent and perhaps some pictish ancestry on your side , we are the same bitter resentful Celts with a soft spot for the sauce:)

Paddy Wallace might be as good or better a tackler. He's not an outhalf though.

Nah. Not even close.

Paddy Wallace is a decent tackler for a 10 yes. But Sexton is a terrific tackler for a 10.

Look out for it during today's match*.

*which means he'll now drop off 3 tackles, kick terribly and be hooked after 25 mins! :rolleyes::lol:

Why do they have a boys choir singing "With or Without You" for an interview with Best and Bowe?

Evans in for De Luca; ****.

Last edited:
Cracking news for Scotland fans :p

Did you catch who has been called on to the bench?

Great words of wisdom from Hastings. If we get a few tries under our belt we can win.

Cracking news for Scotland fans :p

Did you catch who has been called on to the bench?

Please don't sat Sidazzle!

Yyyyaaaassssssss!!!!!

Matt Scott!!!

But tough on de Luca, played well against France.

If there was going to be an unavoidable injury, I would have preferred Morrison.

Scott and De Luca have been a very decent partnership for Embra, not the weakest defensively either.

Hopefully this Irish band doesn't cock up, if it were a 'smaller' country that only played half of the anthem, or if a 'bigger' country were the victims, there would have been an outcry.

Last edited:
The Irish camp were talking about how fussy Pollock is over the engage.

Bad lineout call there. The tail in your own half with the first throw, stupid.

This Ref has gotta be kidding me , pings scots twice for 2 forward passes but lets the irish get away with a blatant one ?

Latest posts