• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC2006 Info

Very good of you... there is SOME good rugby in the NH... honest! Never know, you might discover you enjoy it! Would be good to know if they've even managed to include hair colour and what the name situation is, but let's just hope for all licenses next time around!

Presumably EA have got the Super 12/SANZAR rights exclusively, have they?

Maybe all you SH guys could adopt a NH team?

Originally posted by robbinho@Oct 6 2005, 11:11 PM
Presumably EA have got the Super 12/SANZAR rights exclusively, have they?

Maybe all you SH guys could adopt a NH team?
Already have.

I know sweet FA about them, but I've adopted the Harlequins for their ugly jersey and their even uglier Fly half.

Not sure they'll be in it will they?!?! Suppose it depends what stats they used, but Quins got relegated... sorry to pee on your bonfire...

Originally posted by toup@Oct 6 2005, 12:36 PM
Not sure they'll be in it will they?!?! Suppose it depends what stats they used, but Quins got relegated... sorry to pee on your bonfire...
If it's only Guiness Premiership licensed from England, then technically they shouldn't be in the game.

Northampton Saints would be the next best thing to an NPC team for all you Kiwis planning to get the game.
<

Certainly is a bit of a Kiwi sanctuary you've got going on there isn't it! Looking forward to seeing King Carlos in the premiership (and hopefully this game!)

I will have to adopt Bath, I like thier kit. Although Northampton has a few SA blokes too.

You SH guys should be able to find a fair few of your countrymen in NH club sides!

Originally posted by SharksFan@Oct 7 2005, 01:28 AM
I will have to adopt Bath, I like thier kit. Although Northampton has a few SA blokes too.
Boome and Barnard. That's a grand total of 2. Saffers and Saints really don't mix.

you can't look beyond irish for saffers or now Munster with Halstead, Payne and Pitout there.

Saracens would be a good team to adopt, we have

Tevita Vaikona,
Glen Jackson,
Taine Randell,
Cobus Visagie,
Simon Raiwalui,
Mosese Rauluni

That pretty much covers all of our SH imports, but we have scored 4 trys in each of our last 3 games

Tevita Vaikona,
Glen Jackson,
Taine Randell,
Cobus Visagie,
Simon Raiwalui,
Mosese Rauluni

That pretty much covers all of our SH imports, but we have scored 4 trys in each of our last 3 games (In the Guinness premiership) so we have fast fluid back play aswell with the likes of thomas castaignede and Richard haughton and even, i dare to say it MR Andy Farrell, so we could be a favourite for any league converts aswell

sorry bout the double post

I adopted Munster, but since Dave Pusey (former Brumby) left for the Force I might just have to take Leicester under my wing.

Originally posted by sarries fan@Oct 6 2005, 10:32 PM

Tevita Vaikona,
Glen Jackson,
Taine Randell,
Cobus Visagie,
Simon Raiwalui,
Mosese Rauluni

That pretty much covers all of our SH imports, but we have scored 4 trys in each of our last 3 games (In the Guinness premiership) so we have fast fluid back play aswell with the likes of thomas castaignede and Richard haughton and even, i dare to say it MR Andy Farrell, so we could be a favourite for any league converts aswell

sorry bout the double post
Cobus Visagie, really don't like him. Think I will stick with Bath.

I bags adopting Agen.

AGEN = Gay Guy
AGEN = Gay Guy
AGEN = Gay Guy
AGEN = Gay Guy
AGEN = Gay Guy

Too late everybody else. Better luck next year.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Oct 7 2005, 08:51 PM
I bags adopting Agen.

AGEN = Gay Guy
AGEN = Gay Guy
AGEN = Gay Guy
AGEN = Gay Guy
AGEN = Gay Guy

Too late everybody else. Better luck next year.
LMAO!!!

thats the team caucau plays for yea?

Originally posted by CeeJay@Oct 7 2005, 11:53 PM
Does anyone know what NH team Merhts is playing for??
He's playing for Harlequins, but they got relegated from the Premiership last season (Bristol took their place), so if the game is up to date, they won't be in it.

Latest posts