• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
I have a quick question. Does the Mega Patch work with RC3 in terms of online activity? I have been having problems accessing the fanhub lately after installing the MegaPatch. And the message is there is no connection to the server and to check my internet connection, but I am online. Does anyone know why this is happening or is it unrelated? Anyone have an idea of a solution?

I have a quick question. Does the Mega Patch work with RC3 in terms of online activity? I have been having problems accessing the fanhub lately after installing the MegaPatch. It says no connection, but I am online. Does anyone know why this is happening or is it unrelated? Anyone have an idea of a solution?

I have a quick question. Does the Mega Patch work with RC3 in terms of online activity? I have been having problems accessing the fanhub lately after installing the MegaPatch. And the message is there is no connection to the server and to check my internet connection, but I am online. Does anyone know why this is happening or is it unrelated? Anyone have an idea of a solution?
Fanbub issue is a server one. It's now not working outside of Australian businesses hours, but you can access it then

bonjour,
félicitations aux créateurs de ce "méga patch" .... merci pour votre travail.... c'est super de pouvoir jouer un Top14 proche de la réalité ...

View attachment 5831

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0

by LB87(Loup Blanc)/Rudolph/Supersup/Cristian

Size 4,70 GO

-cLiHXf0_vf5_06jkNSAOWsg6pk8qAZT9u7zcPbOtSRDsqdDeG7Dy8s1BaAzbYIJPCkrrQmn3Bd1SG6W0qSONqFJfAARPTvQtf8r16sROLYX_K6iiibpdQubmUZxR51euClBlRKY

Content of the Mega patch

**Competitions new names in database :

ABSA to Currie Cup - Done

ITM to Mitre 10 - Done

Rugby African Cup to African Championship - Done

Six Nations to NatWest Six Nations - Done

**New Guinness Pro 14 - Done

**Teams promoted and relegated for leagues - Done

**Kits by LoupBlanc/Rudolph/Supersup/Cristian :

Aviva Premiership - All teams - Done

Currie Cup - All teams - Done

Mitre 10 - All teams - Done

Pro D2 - All teams - Done

Super Rugby - Done

Guinness PRO 14 - All teams - Done

Top 14 (Third kits included and rename in DB) - All teams - Done

Internationales - Current

Referees - Only French Leagues in game (Other in addon) - Done

Seven Teams - Current

**Staff up to date (Database) by Rudolph :

All International teams - Complete 2017/2018 Season - Done

Currie Cup - Complete 2017 Season - Done

Mitre 10 - Complete 2017 Season - Done

The Rugby Championship - Complete 2017 Season - Done

Aviva Premiership - Complete 2017/2018 Season - Done

Top 14 - Complete - 2017/2018 Season - Done

Pro D2 - Complete 2017/2018 Season - Done

Guinness Pro 12 - Complete 2016/2017 Season - Done

Guinness Pro 14 - Complete 2017/2018 Season - Done

Natwest 6 Nations - Complete 2017 season - Done

All 7's teams - Complete - Sydney 2018 - Done

**Boots unlock by LoupBlanc/Rudy :

189 boots Clubs by LoupBlanc - Done

189 boots Internationales by LoupBlanc - Done

(2 Generic, 60 Adidas, 12 Asics, 1 Canterbury, 2 Diadora, 3 Gilbert, 3 Le Coq Sportif, 10 Mizuno, 68 Nike, 21 Puma, 4 Under Armor, 3 XBlades)

Update boots - Current

Manufacturing brands ranking by LoupBlanc/Supersup - Done

Thanks to all bootmakers

**Balls by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Aviva Premiership - Done

Currie cup - Done

Generic - Done

International - Current

Mitre 10 - Done

Pro D2 - Done

Top 14 - Done

All Super Rugby - Done

World Cup Japan - Current

**Flags by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done

Friendly Game - Done

Pro D2 - Done

Top 14 - Done

**Field markings by Rudolph :

Currie Cup - Done

Mitre 10 - Done

Pro D2 - Done

The Rugby Championship - Done

Top 14 - Done

All Super Rugby - Done

Aviva Premiership - Done

**Goal posts by LoupBlanc/Rudolph :

Currie cup - Done

Friendly Game - Done

Pro D2 - Done

Top 14 - Done

World cup Japan - Done

All Super Rugby - Done

Aviva Premiership - Done

Mitre 10 - Done

**All Logos competition and teams by LoupBlanc/Rudolph - Done

**57 Stadiums unlock with real names by LoupBlanc - Done

**102 Tattoos unlock by LoupBlanc - Done

**Lomu all stars and Team lomu and Wicked witch to Southern kings, Jaguares, and Sunwolwes by Rudolph - Done

———————

Credits:

LB87(Loup Blanc), Rudolph, Supersup, Cristian, Moloko, Frans.Hendrik, Rudy, Woldog, Coloss, uli85, FMT274, Rudy, jmmontoro and all modders

**To avoid any incompatibility, we decided to put all the pkcmn and the file dated/pc/actors/players. We advise to you of protect your files before.

Important : RC3 World Modding Team will take out an update, quite different patch including a part of MegaPatch will not be of our Team and will not thus be official. You can make it by thanking us in your credits but we shall not be responsible for caused bugs.

Install MegaPatch :

*PKCMN and data⇒ Copy the files data and pkcmn in the file of installation of the game and replace (save your old files before)

*custom2015120177==> Copy the file Users in C:/Users/"your name/AppData/Local/WickedWitch and replace (save your old file before)

LINKS :

Facebook
Blog

Thank you guys!! A terrific update!

Sorry about this, but when I click on the Facebook and Blog links on the first post it says that the blog and facebook page don't exist or have been removed. I would really like to get my hands on your Megapatch. Is there any other way to download the Megapatch? Or have sites really been taken down?

Sorry about this, but when I click on the Facebook and Blog links on the first post it says that the blog and facebook page don't exist or have been removed. I would really like to get my hands on your Megapatch. Is there any other way to download the Megapatch? Or have sites really been taken down?
Loup took them down I think but if you DM me I can give you my copy :)

Liens en MP regarde.

Facebook non visible à ma demande et non supprimé (je prends du recul pour le moment afin de m'adapter à certaines choses si je devais revenir ici) et le blog a été supprimé par Supersup à ma demande car personne y venait (il a respecté mon choix, merci mon ami Supersup).

Ps : j'ai mis à jour pas mal de logos clubs (Bordeaux, Oyonnax, Stade Français....) et compétitions (Rugby Africa...) ainsi que le ballon RWC Japan 2019

Voici les 7 liens du MegaPatch pour ce forum (j'invite quiconque à mettre le megapatch sur le nouvel endroit nexus en respectant le descriptif et auteur etc...., merci d'avance)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5kwvbfqwmrbd9z3/RC3_MegaPatch_season_2017-2018_v1.0.part01.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w4goevzebo7rh8g/RC3_MegaPatch_season_2017-2018_v1.0.part02.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/td3hdacf658pftc/RC3_MegaPatch_season_2017-2018_v1.0.part03.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2o93qq635pdfr80/RC3_MegaPatch_season_2017-2018_v1.0.part04.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgl7r68fky6br43/RC3_MegaPatch_season_2017-2018_v1.0.part05.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ol08935x1sim3b5/RC3_MegaPatch_season_2017-2018_v1.0.part06.rar/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5y6cnfjyo14vdtp/RC3_MegaPatch_season_2017-2018_v1.0.part07.rar/file

Au revoir et bonne continuation à tous

Last edited:
Hi guys
Anyone of y'all great modders can help to put the correct strp_dec on teams jerseys? After installing the patch numbers often cover up improperly other kits parts
Thank you

Hi guys
Anyone of y'all great modders can help to put the correct strp_dec on teams jerseys? After installing the patch numbers often cover up improperly other kits parts
Thank you

Which kits are causing problems?

It's a long list @Cristian. International and clubs. You were in the patch team so I believe you must know. Thanks for your help in advance

The problem is that you have not copied the database to the corresponding folder.

If you want to maintain the database, you would have to modify it from the game.

Or I would have to rename the files to the team that is assigned, for example, Oyonnax that was in the PROD2, in the database the patch was assigned by another TOP 14 team (I do not remember which one).

The problem is that you have not copied the database to the corresponding folder.

If you want to maintain the database, you would have to modify it from the game.

Or I would have to rename the files to the team that is assigned, for example, Oyonnax that was in the PROD2, in the database the patch was assigned by another TOP 14 team (I do not remember which one).
I've copied the database into the right dir substituing my old one. All teams are in the patch new setting.

I've copied the database into the right dir substituing my old one. All teams are in the patch new setting.

Not sure what's going wrong BenLam. I installed the patch and have no problems so far (except a couple of players were out of position and had the wrong attributes - fixed that with the fanhub). I checked through the teams and strips and they look all good to me. So I will tell you what I did. I will assume you have done the same but if not then hopefully it will help.
1. I extracted the all the files.
2. Put pkcmn.pak into program file (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Rugby Challenge 3 (no doubt you did exactly that)
3. When I looked at the data folder (in the patch) I noticed that ONLY the PLAYER folder was within it so instead of just replacing the data folder I copied ONLY the PLAYER folder from the patch and replaced ONLY the PLAYER folder within the installed game files (opening the data\pc\actors folders then pasting the player folder into there)
4. With the USER folder (in the patch) I copied ONLY the actual custom2015120117 database file
5. I then went into Users\name\AppData\Local\WickedWitch\RugbyCahllenge3\data\profiles and then pasted and replaced the custom database file within it

So in a couple of steps (3 and 4) I didn't just copy the top file and paste it inside. That's the only thing I can think of as to why it might not have worked properly for you. I don't know a whole lot about these types of things so maybe I'm completely off-base and that's not the issue (and you might not need to do what I did) And you may have done exactly what I did anyway. However this way worked fine for me so just thought I'd share in the interest of maybe helping. Someone else might have a better idea.

Not sure what's going wrong BenLam. I installed the patch and have no problems so far (except a couple of players were out of position and had the wrong attributes - fixed that with the fanhub). I checked through the teams and strips and they look all good to me. So I will tell you what I did. I will assume you have done the same but if not then hopefully it will help.
1. I extracted the all the files.
2. Put pkcmn.pak into program file (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Rugby Challenge 3 (no doubt you did exactly that)
3. When I looked at the data folder (in the patch) I noticed that ONLY the PLAYER folder was within it so instead of just replacing the data folder I copied ONLY the PLAYER folder from the patch and replaced ONLY the PLAYER folder within the installed game files (opening the data\pc\actors folders then pasting the player folder into there)
4. With the USER folder (in the patch) I copied ONLY the actual custom2015120117 database file
5. I then went into Users\name\AppData\Local\WickedWitch\RugbyCahllenge3\data\profiles and then pasted and replaced the custom database file within it

So in a couple of steps (3 and 4) I didn't just copy the top file and paste it inside. That's the only thing I can think of as to why it might not have worked properly for you. I don't know a whole lot about these types of things so maybe I'm completely off-base and that's not the issue (and you might not need to do what I did) And you may have done exactly what I did anyway. However this way worked fine for me so just thought I'd share in the interest of maybe helping. Someone else might have a better idea.
Thank @JonnyPCash

Latest posts