• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Championship: Argentina - South Africa (25/08/2012)

oh boy...this is it..... a shitty tie, or somebody WINS........:mellow:

Not the most exciting match but well done Argentina I maintain they'll beat Aus at home.

What an awful performance from the Boks.
How is Potgieter an international?

Pathetic display by Argentina. They should have won this at home but failed to close the match. Massive choke job. South Africa played very well. Both sides have terrible kicking.

Wow, who would have picked that! Not the most expansive of games, but the tightness of the game kept it interesting to the end. Both teams looked disappointed at the end - I'm sure Argentina are thinking they blew their best chance of beating the Boks. When the game was tied up at the end both teams played like they didn't want to lose the match, and both succeeded in their goal ;)

Like finge... kissing your sister. Disappointing, very disappointing. Pienaar really needs to start, Hougaard is far better off on the wing and we need a fetcher. During the game I actually thought "wow, I would have liked to have Botha and Burger in the team, atleast they wouldn't have been bullied like that at rucktime"

Springboks had no Plan B. When things crumpled all they could do was hope for something, and luckily Francois provided them with it.

i don't know if im happy or mad with this score... fu**!!! we played a lot better!!

Here some pics of the game!

390874_10151050331047695_996627425_n.jpg579871_10151050405467695_1370739649_n.jpg558401_10151050416992695_2091205730_n.jpg294574_10151050417217695_1403290378_n.jpg304996_10151050418177695_441711109_n.jpg

I guess they both win in a sense.
Boks were trailing and got back with a **** interception and try and at least get a tie on the road.
Pumas managed to contain the Boks and will be content with a tie against the 2nd best in the world...good protection of their home for that first test.

I don't think we're 2nd best in the world, we're not quite there yet.

And I agree, Potgieter does not belong in this team, we need Brussouw!

I don't think we're 2nd best in the world, we're not quite there yet.

And I agree, Potgieter does not belong in this team, we need Brussouw!

Meyer needs to change his plans. The Boks cannot play his ideal style and win. Start now and risk losing the rest of the matches, but be better prepared for next year? Might as well.

Argentina deserved to win this, I guess everyone could see that. But if they had been offered such a result before TRC start, I'm sure they would've taken it!
SA were very lucky, though in fact they may have well won it it the end, Argentina forwards seemed to lose their energy - which can't really be a surprise after their first half display at 120%!

1. Beast
2. Strauss
3. Cilliers

4. Etzebeth
5. Kruger

6. Brussouw/ Any other fetcher, who do we have?
7. Coetzee
8. Alberts/Vermeulen (if he's back on form)

9. Pienaar
10. Lambie

11. Hougaard

12. F.Steyn
13. JdV (we won't see another till next year)

14. Habana/Mvovo
15. Kirchner/Ludik

We demonstrate that we aren't the "Italy of 6 nations", we are a LOT better than them. Our first game in home and we managed to dominate the second best team in the world.

PS: Sorry 4 my english.

1. Beast
2. Strauss
3. Cilliers

4. Etzebeth
5. Kruger

6. Brussouw/ Any other fetcher, who do we have?
7. Coetzee
8. Alberts/Vermeulen (if he's back on form)

9. Pienaar
10. Lambie

11. Hougaard

12. F.Steyn
13. JdV (we won't see another till next year)

14. Habana/Mvovo
15. Kirchner/Ludik

Ludik over Kirchner (even though I want Ludik to stay with us). JdV is poor but nobody else is there to fill in yet. Serfontein or Jordaan eventually. Mvovo over Habana.

Latest posts