• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 Demo - Official Announcement

Still no demo here in Australia Itz 1:30am Owell time for bed hopefully Itz up by the time I get home for work really interested to see how much the have changed and added to the gameplay because that trailer sure looked like it was rugby 08 with better graphics and if this is the case my money will be going to rugby challenge because at least they have built something from the ground up and the game play look like hrs fun to be had just hope this game isn't rugby 2008 2.0 I have played this game to the death n having less teams less licencse with better graphics the gameplay needs to be superb if im to buy it. Fingers crossed

regarding demo size from what i recall (don't quote me on it) the demo is about 600-800 MB in size. Definitely under 1 GB.
I'm also not entirely sure when the demo will go up, that sort of thing is generally out of our control and the publishers too for that matter.

We've been told the Xbox demo goes up on the 2nd so I expect it would be up before 9 AM. Most new downloadable content on Xbox goes up before that time. This is me speaking from how the North American stores(s) work anyway. Not sure how the European Marketplace works though in terms of update windows.

regarding demo size from what i recall (don't quote me on it) the demo is about 600-800 MB in size. Definitely under 1 GB.
I'm also not entirely sure when the demo will go up, that sort of thing is generally out of our control and the publishers too for that matter.

We've been told the Xbox demo goes up on the 2nd so I expect it would be up before 9 AM. Most new downloadable content on Xbox goes up before that time. This is me speaking from how the North American stores(s) work anyway. Not sure how the European Marketplace works though in terms of update windows.

So Glen I know this is out of your control, but I had heard that PSN NA, might not release the Demo.

Comments?

Cant wait for the demo ae! Especially now that ive heard that there are 3 different commentary pairings ae haha Im going to try play some good structure with South Africa vs. England! I will post my scores up here when i have played 5 or so games.

Looking forward to listening to all the commentary :D :D Even gonna try the french one :D :D Few hours and counting :D :D yay!

i don't know weather to go bed now or wait and see if it comes midnight :)

wat time do u rekn it will come out new zealand time? Its 10:46am at the moment :)

I saw something earlier that said demos normally go live around 11am GMT
I'm hoping that's wrong though :p

I saw something earlier that said demos normally go live around 11am GMT
I'm hoping that's wrong though :p

me to because i ain't planning on going bed anytime soon :p

If it's not up at 12:10 i'm off bed

11 am sounds about right. Luckily I have my little brother on the download so i can play immediately when i come home from work 2morro, just before i have to travel to Cardiff for a band practice :p Darn it, just realized i wont have much chance to play the demo 2morro :( :(

11 am sounds about right. Luckily I have my little brother on the download so i can play immediately when i come home from work 2morro, just before i have to travel to Cardiff for a band practice :p Darn it, just realized i wont have much chance to play the demo 2morro :( :(
At least you'll get to play it think of us poor poor people who invested in the Japanese. :p

I'm off to hit the pillow, hope it's up by the time i get up :)

Last edited:
For you PSN users who will get the demo after the xbox live users i will post some screenshots and videos so you guys can get a look in at the game :) Hope u enjoy :)

No sign still in UK, Take it we wont see it until morning

For you PSN users who will get the demo after the xbox live users i will post some screenshots and videos so you guys can get a look in at the game :) Hope u enjoy :)

:D very unselfish of you! ..gutted im off work tomorrow not wed!

Latest posts