• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 Demo - Official Announcement

Not to long mate, all you need is connection to the internet and it takes a matter of minutes :)

Happens instantly - input the code from the card you buy from a game shop/wherever and it goes live instantly
You can also pay by credit card on the xbox live website

Without sounding like an ass, how can you survive with an xbox without Live? :p

Thanks. Presumably I need a wireless adapter too right? Because I don't have one - I just bought a stripped down Xbox to play RE5 and Assassin's Creed. What's the shortest subscription I can get. Sorry, I'm an idiot.

I don't play first person shooters or FIFA, so there's never been any great need!

Yeah you would need a wireless adapter so it can get the connection from the wireless router or you could buy an ethernet cable which could plug in the back of your Xbox and can then be plugged into the router but it depends where your Xbox and router is if you want to use an ethernet cable.

Get a cheap one from play.com at about £5 and it goes about 30 metres.

Hope this helps :)

I'll fanny about, and if I squeeze a game in before work I'll post my sagely views on the demo later tonight. Thanks again.

I made my cable,the one that came with the xbox was too short,now it goes under my carpet and into the back on the xbox...............half an hour (around that), woo!!!!!!!!!!!

Been waiting four years for this day

Can people stop posting ... 'its not out yet' or 'when its coming out' ... really it's annoying.

Gentlemen. The demo shall be released (British time/GMT) in 10 minutes, as it goes by standard Microsoft marketplace guidelines.

Latest posts