• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2023 Predictions

I hope you at least made a bet on this!

Also you're way better at predicting than the La Rochelle fan that posts here!
If I put money on it it wouldn't of happened.

They were all 50/50 games pretty much. Talk of the 6N being overrated based on these games doesn't make sense to me. If anything they prove that there's nothing in it. On another day we see a reverse of this weekends results.

If I put money on it it wouldn't of happened.

They were all 50/50 games pretty much. Talk of the 6N being overrated based on these games doesn't make sense to me. If anything they prove that there's nothing in it. I'm another day we see a reverse of this weekends results.

I completely agree. All the matches were really close imo

4 years ain't too bad like… we've had to hear about 1966 for 47 years and counting 😩 (& we ain't even interested)
You can't count. It's 57 years right now and going to be 58 years next year. 😜

Interestingly...

The ticket website is in collapse lol

I was ready to pick up a semi ticket after the Wales game yesterday, obviously that never happened lol, but I might be able to pick up a semi ticket easily at this rate lol.

As it stands there are 800 tickets available for NZ v Arg, and 200 SA v England...

Will we see another few thousand dumped on there now?

Interestingly...

The ticket website is in collapse lol

I was ready to pick up a semi ticket after the Wales game yesterday, obviously that never happened lol, but I might be able to pick up a semi ticket easily at this rate lol.

As it stands there are 800 tickets available for NZ v Arg, and 200 SA v England...

Will we see another few thousand dumped on there now?
I would never have got a WC final ticket back in 2015 had any of the NH sides managed to get to the final. Take advantage if you can.

I would never have got a WC final ticket back in 2015 had any of the NH sides managed to get to the final. Take advantage if you can.
It why my parents were able to see 1999 nobody wanted to see France or Australia.

New Zealand and South Africa are my official predictions for this thread. I think they have it in the bag.

Semi final prediction. Going really bold here!

New Zealand vs. Argentina. Will be an absolute cakewalk for New Zealand who will win comfortably without having to get out of 3rd gear. Argentina will have a player sent off. And two of New Zealand tries will be obvious forward passes that they get away with.

England vs. South Africa. Ends up being closer that many think, but South Africa will just have too much for England. They will win by 6 points but always look like they are in control for the most part.

NZ v SA a worthy final with each team on 3 RWCs and the winner taking bragging rights as the first to 4. If we get as tight a match as any of the QFs, I'll die a happy man.

Argentina won the FIFA World Cup last year , Semifinal of the RWC this year and final of the Basketball World Cup in 2019, three of the most popular sports in the World and a third world country with no budget at all being competiive in all the tournaments...very proud of my fellow country men

Heady play by Argentina to not qualify for FIBA World Cup for what seems like the first time in forever so that they'd go 2 for 2 in world cups

Argentina won the FIFA World Cup last year , Semifinal of the RWC this year and final of the Basketball World Cup in 2019, three of the most popular sports in the World and a third world country with no budget at all being competiive in all the tournaments...very proud of my fellow country men
Basketball appears to be the 7th most popular sport with Rugby being in 8th/9th according to the 2 lists I looked at. Cricket, Hockey, Tennis, Volleyball, table tennis and something else are all more popular.

Still, not bad though.

Basketball appears to be the 7th most popular sport with Rugby being in 8th/9th according to the 2 lists I looked at. Cricket, Hockey, Tennis, Volleyball, table tennis and something else are all more popular.

Still, not bad though.
Cricket is popular just for the population of India and Pakistán but nobody knows about that in the rest of the World, Basketball and the NBA are famous in every corner of the planet. There are not people who doesnt know who Michael Jordan o LeBron James are

Cricket is popular just for the population of India and Pakistán but nobody knows about that in the rest of the World, Basketball and the NBA are famous in every corner of the planet. There are not people who doesnt know who Michael Jordan o LeBron James are
I hear cricket is pretty popular in Australia. And the quite like it in South Africa as well apparently. New Zealand, England and Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and a few others don't mind it either. You're right, though, India's large population does bump it up.

Latest posts