• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Jerseys

They've gone the whole Qld Origin/Kangaroos style embossed V I notice

Thought it was very nice actually.

Very vintage in looks and generally pleasing on the eye.

Looks pretty nice. At least they kept it all white (no grey stripes down the sides/horrible red sashes).

Looks pretty nice. At least they kept it all white (no grey stripes down the sides/horrible red sashes).

Yeah I agree with this and it is good but why did they have to put the stupid stripes on it? What is wrong with just a white jersey

Home kit is decent enough, just standard White kit,
The red change kit is quality though

Any link to the away kit? Though their red top with navy shorts looked pretty classy last year

League takeover? League is dying up there isn't it? Kinda the reverse to the situation I'm Aus I thought

I meant within the England set up namely Farrell Sr and the whole Burgess thing, who has got in on his name before he is ready and ahead of potentially better players probably because of Farrell and even then they want to play him out of position

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm not bad, but the away kit is too red - basically looks like Wales. Thought their one last year was way classier Image from http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9732742.ece/alternates/w460/englandrugbykit14b.jpg.

Agreed last years was better

League is taking over the RFU because they chose to have the grip strips in that shape?!
Pull the other one! They just change the shape every year, in previous seasons it's been a rose and the VC.

Bit akward having Manu in the release photos considering he's banned, and we'll probably have a new kit out by the time he's back.

engrwc15homefront.jpg
26307.jpg

Very nice.

Just on the red being "too close to the Welsh kit"... that red (or "gules") is England's heraldic colour.

Last edited:
They're not cheap: £70 a pop.

629_3350_2109.jpg But I do like the nice touch with the Webb Ellis trophy on the sleeve.

Last edited:

Latest posts