• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: Springboks - Samoa (30-09-2011, 20:30)

Crowned, new worst post on the internet...

Lol.. it's definitely not cowardice. It takes a true man to stand up and go against the grain the way he has.. But the death threats[i haven't seen myself but keep hearing about them] are too much.
Not true any man can stand up to adversity , takes a real man to keep his cool and put a reasoned voice behind his arguements as opposed to vile slander....he is nothing more than an upset child.

Not true any man can stand up to adversity , takes a real man to keep his cool and put a reasoned voice behind his arguements as opposed to vile slander....he is nothing more than an upset child.

You make a fair point. I still wouldn't call him an upset child

Worst post on the internet.
Sapoulo or whatever his name is = Coward , defaming someone and posting death threats online is utter cowardice and the sooner all you "hard men" online understand that the better ....go **** yourself in other words.

Worst post? yours takes the cake. Where online can we find sapolus death threats towards mr Nigel Owens can you provide us with a link Conan the barbarian cause my googles playing up.

A real man doesnt sit in the corner keep his mouth shut an do nothing. Dont know how you do things out your ways but we dont do that down here. Good luck to your team cause if we meet you were gonna smash you lol. All blacks 2011 champs hahaha.

It reminds me of the movie Cool Runnings. The captain of the German team says to the Jamaicans "go home you dont belong here" or something along those lines. With the same issues arising since 95' I dont feel there is a genuine effort from the IRB to ensure a legitimate level playing field.

I couldnt believe it when I read Junior Polu just bought and paid for his own airline tickets back to the UK.

Hang on there sunshine.

I don't have to relax and it has nothing to do with Wales in the QF. What amuses me even more you have to bring something that has nothing to do with what we are talking about to the discussion.

Sorry if you agree with how Sapolu acted towards Nigel Owens then you are definitely a sandwich short of a full picnic. He's lucky Owens is not taking legal action for slander. The Sapolu is apparently meant to be a professional rugby player. All I have seen is a little kid in a professional rugby game who cannot handle the social media side of it correctly.

How exactly has he acted towards Nigel Owens? By speaking his mind?

Dude.. Sapolu just expressed his opinion on what he thinks about Nigel Owens. No way at all do his opinions justify a fact.

He thinks Nigels Owens is a Racist. So what.

Is Nigel Owens a Racist? NO.

It reminds me of the movie Cool Runnings. The captain of the German team says to the Jamaicans "go home you dont belong here" or something along those lines. With the same issues arising since 95'I dont feel there is a genuine effort from the IRB to ensure a legitimate level playing field.

Agreed.

Most of these other people commenting against him wouldnt of seen the two interviews last night on NZ TV. I can already see Sapolu is eventually going to have the last laugh over all this.

Seriously guys just stop! The last couple of posts are laughable! Everyone defending that idiot has no respect for rugby and shouldn't be on this forum!

You're just trolling here and you're not going to persuade anyone otherwise!

Worst post? yours takes the cake. Where online can we find sapolus death threats towards mr Nigel Owens can you provide us with a link Conan the barbarian cause my googles playing up.
He was retweeting other peoples death threats - I believe he's deleted them now when he realised he was getting in trouble for them

Apparently he has a law degree or something - If he wanted to make a difference he should go through the correct procedures. With his law degree he should be able to make a pretty decent fist of it and get something done

Instead, no - He hides behind twitter calling people racist and comparing things to the holocaust and condoning the death threats and abuse that Owens is getting by retweeting them so that a bigger audience sees them, before saying "Hey, I don't agree I'm just retweeting them!" - Yeah right!

Apparently Gloucester have been trying to get in contact with him but he's ignoring their calls
I hope they tear his contract up.

Is Nigel Owens a Racist? NO.
Hopefully him and Owens will meet again in a court of Law for the slander then.

I couldnt believe it when I read Junior Polu just bought and paid for his own airline tickets back to the UK.
I was under the impression that that's because he wanted to go back earlier than the IRB tickets would allow him to, as he wanted to go back to his club sooner

Last edited:

Okay, so if you accuse someone of something and it isn't true, no hard feelings? That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life!

heineken - Funny you say that i just watched an interview of Sapolu today and guess what there was a south african representative there supporting his case. Is that respect for the game???? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so it doesn't mean me and every other person supporting sapolu has no respect for Rugby. Speaking out and trying to rectify the issues with the IRB is a positive thing. This forum is open to everyone no matter what their take is on rugby.

heineken - Funny you say that i just watched an interview of Sapolu today and guess what there was a south african representative there supporting his case. Is that respect for the game???? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so it doesn't mean me and every other person supporting sapolu has no respect for Rugby. Speaking out and trying to rectify the issues with the IRB is a positive thing. This forum is open to everyone no matter what their take is on rugby.
In agreement.

You see people who never watched the Aussie vs Samoa game would have no idea that the referee in that game did the same thing as in the SA vs Samoa game not once did he get BOTH captains and lay down the law all he saw doing the crime was Samoans....And really a red card? why not both of them get a red card punching a man in the head 6 times how the touch judge miss that???

Not the way Sapolu has done it, what he has said is disrespectfull and to be honust disgusting. I agree with the fact that Samoa had an unfair schedule, but what Sapolu has done has just brought negative attention to this situation. Sapolu has lost all form of respect and does not represent Samoa or any Rugbyplayer very well at all.

Oh wow! One Saffa joining his cause! Probably Icemn!

If Owens was at fault then Paddy O'Brien would've done something about it... Owens is blowing a QF so I guess he didn't do much wrong...

The Samoans on this thread are really one-eyed in judgement! Owens did talk to the Samoan Captain in the first half, and warned them... Only at the 70th minute something was done about it... That to me is being very lenient!

Yeah guys tone it down only non Samoan an kiwis supporters posts carry any weight, and anybody else that goes against them know nothing about rugby and are disgrace to the sport. So to all the Samoan and kiwi supporters on here, please sit down and keep your mouths shut cause keeping quiet is the only way forward. Thanks irb for the way you have treated all the small teams, keep it up your doing a great job i hope you guys enjoy you 150 million cut that you receive from these games (i saw that on close up tonight). To all the kiwis on board remind people at the grounds that marriage proposals a banded from these games and tweet all players that religious arm bands are band also they must get irb approval if you want to write something on your wrists other wise you'll cop a fine. Thanks irb for everything the game is in great hands.

In agreement.

You see people who never watched the Aussie vs Samoa game would have no idea that the referee in that game did the same thing as in the SA vs Samoa game not once did he get BOTH captains and lay down the law all he saw doing the crime was Samoans....And really a red card? why not both of them get a red card punching a man in the head 6 times how the touch judge miss that???

Yes, he talked to the Samoan captain early on as it was SAMOANS who were at that time playing off the ball. Maybe those two refs had it right and Samoa were playing the man and not the ball? Just consider it..

Samoa can be a great team just learn to play as fair as you play hard IE the difference between playing the ball and not the man. Something a few guys in the SA squad should also take to heart TBF.

Last edited:

Latest posts