• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ryan Giggs - Best winger ever, Discuss ...

Dan will tell us next that Gerrard isn't a diving little Scouse cnut.

Simples, Giggs - the best player there is and will ever be, end of

I cannot agree, there has been some fantastic footballers ... Pele, Maradona etc ... Giggs could be argued to be one of the greatest professionals ever to play.

J

Couldn't of put it better myself, he is one of a kind, there will never be another like him lets be honest. Hes just been crowned as the Manchester United's greatest ever player, some achievement when you consider the calibre of players that Manchester United have had over the years. I think its a sham that he was never awarded World player of the year or at the very least European player of the year in all the time hes playing.
Can't remember who said it but Giggs winning the PFA player of the year award in 2009 has been a long time coming. Its ridiculous to say he only won the award on sentiment rather than merit as although he only played a handful of games in those games he played fantastically so surely it is right that he win the award due to his exceptional performances? He did win the PFA award on merit not sentiment. I think its more of a sham that he hadn't won it before anyway .

You must be having a laugh

It's a farce he has never been given Word/EUFA player of the year?

Haha, your quite funny

Unless you are yet another unfortunate victim of the Sky propoganda machine
Josep Gobbels could've learnt a thing or two from Sky

Giggs has been a very good player over many many years ..but correct me if I am wrong he has never pulled out a season that would make you think...wow this guy is definitely the best in the world nothing can get close to him ....and thats what world player of "the year" is about its not about "most consistently very very good over a period of 20 years"

You must be having a laugh

It's a farce he has never been given Word/EUFA player of the year?

Haha, your quite funny

Unless you are yet another unfortunate victim of the Sky propoganda machine
Josep Gobbels could've learnt a thing or two from Sky

I'm quite funny? Glad I could humour you because you're quite a muppet yourself. Can't say I really take any notice of your opinion considering you're based in South Africa, who the hell have you got to support, Kaizer Chiefs? Paaaa , you are a tool

I'm quite funny? Glad I could humour you because you're quite a muppet yourself. Can't say I really take any notice of your opinion considering you're based in South Africa, who the hell have you got to support, Kaizer Chiefs? Paaaa , you are a tool

As opposed to the mighty Swansea?

As opposed to the mighty Swansea?

I may live in Wales but we share the same leagues as England and for the record my first team is Tottenham and my second team is Swansea. But if we're going to get specific to ones country then I'd pick Cardiff, Swansea or any welsh side over the pathetic excuse of a league and the teams that you have in Ireland. So you're in no position to criticise any welsh teams.

I may live in Wales but we share the same leagues as England and for the record my first team is Tottenham and my second team is Swansea. But if we're going to get specific to ones country then I'd pick Cardiff, Swansea or any welsh side over the pathetic excuse of a league and the teams that you have in Ireland. So you're in no position to criticise any welsh teams.

I know Irish football is poor, it's just that criticising someone for coming from a bad football nation when you yourself are from Wales makes you look like an idiot.

Digging hole
78% complete

Crikey, people get really tetchy over football.

Why care so much about such a terrible sport?

because somewhere in the world dennis bergkamp is crying over this thread...

Yaaaassss min!

For the record, I support my home teams Aberdeen F.C. (Place of birth and I will move back there next year) and Lamontville Golden Arrows, but I will always cheer on the KZN sides
So yes, unfortunately I have too much pride in where I come from and where I live to call my local teams my '2nd club(s)', and thus it is because of this reason why my humble opinion will never be glorified as much as yours, living in Wales and all

P.S. If you didn't 'really take any notice of my opinion', then why did you bring it up?

Last edited:
MichaelBoard isn't doing himself any favours.

And I wish LN7 would shut up a minute about Bergkamp!! :p

Latest posts