• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ryan Giggs - Best winger ever, Discuss ...

And so do most players ... point being?

Giggs does it more often than any other player in the league, he did it twice today.

That he's a spiteful Scouser who can't fully acknowledge how brilliant Giggs is because he doesn't play for his team?

Giggs is a great player - it doesn't mean I have to like him or rim him like everyone else does, because he's not an angel, anything but. Nor am I a Scouser.

Dan will tell us next that Gerrard isn't a diving little Scouse cnut.

I wouldn't as this thread is about Giggs and not Gerrard.

Yet another great performance by the welsh wizard again on the weekend. He's definitely getting better with age;some would say like a fine wine :p One thing i have noticed though, is that his discipline has slipped slightly. It seems as if Giggs has had more yellow's this season than he's ever had in his whole playing Career. Maybe its Fatigue near the end of the game (saying that he'd still run rings round me when he's in a Zimmer-frame) but its just funny sometimes to see him just lunge into a tackle. He will be hugely missed when he eventually retires. (I can see him being the Brett Favre of the Premiership :p)

I only have to look at the link you provided and go ... urgh ... daily star ... boobs ... boobs and a little more boobs.

Nothing wrong with boobs but not really the best paper in the world :lol:

He was going to post a link to the Daily Sport, but that page went ***s up...

He was going to post a link to the Daily Sport, but that page went ***s up...

I-lold3.jpg

I stopped reading here:
WAYNE ROONEY reckons Ryan Giggs should be knighted for his amazing career at Manchester United

Any article that takes something Wayne Rooney says seriously is not an article I want to spend my time reading

hahahaha not the best of sources, and then realised that some of the sites contents not suitable for younger members. woops.

But Regardless of source, I wouldn't mind Sir Ryan Giggs, that has a bit of a ring to it

we'll see if he agree's when UTD win the treble this year ;) ;)

I stopped reading here:

WAYNE ROONEY reckons Ryan Giggs should be knighted for his amazing career at Manchester United

Any article that takes something Wayne Rooney says seriously is not an article I want to spend my time reading

Or any article that uses the word 'reckons' in mainstream media.

R.I.P. Journalism

hahahaha can't argue with Sir Ryan tho :p :p that certainly has a ring to it :p
In a few years too, Sir Bale ;)

Oh and Giggsy is not the good boy we all know and love also.

Hahaha yer thought my bold statement wud come back to haunt me, but he didnt play today, so i stand by my sir statement =P
Its crazy how us welsh seem to produce great left sided players, but the rest o the team are pants. If Tottenham dont achieve Champions league next year (would be a shame becaus theyve done so well), i think Bale will be gracing the utd 11 jersey next year ;D.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Latest posts