• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scarlets v Leinster

LMAO! This is brilliant.
'Oh boys, when Pete's getting interviewed by Phil Steele chuck a ******' Refreshers at him!'

Disagree with Jiffy about the yellow card. Went in with the shoulder to the neck area of Ken Owens there, deserved a yellow card imo.

Aw I can't get through one Turks match without seeing Dull's boyfriend Lou ******* Reed!

Nice try for the Scarlets there. Some great offloading with very little room. Is it just me or has Stoddard stopped being so selfish, also impressed with his defense on the wing.

Might have found his calling as a winger, cuz he sure as hell can't play 15!

Well, Scarlets defense went to sleep for 5 mins, and Leinster level it again. Ajuwa really needs to learn to keep his width on defense, because he's been out of position for both tries now. Some good play by Leinster though, recycling ball well and working for the two tries.

Well bugger me!
Sexton has had a flippin mare!

Sexton had a shocker tonight. Can't believe Scarlets didn't win this game, they were in control for 60 odd minutes of this match!

Aye, Sexton had a 'mare. Happy with McFadden, O'Malley, Horgan, Ruddock and O'Brien.

Declan Kidney thinks David Wallace is better than Sean O'Brien. The mind boggles.

Was O'Brien playing 8?
If so he had a blinder, very good match by him.
Thought D'arcy played well (was it his crossfield for their first try?) same with McFadden

Was O'Brien playing 8?
Yep. He had a fantastic game despite playing out of position.

It was Sexton who kicked to Horgan for the first try. He also had a hand in Leinster's 3rd try when a great flat pass set Horgan free. Other than that he was awful.

Sexton was awful he was the reason why we lost the game. Lets hope he's better next week. 3 tries to 1 is a good result considering all the players just coming back from internationals and the amount of injuries for Leinster. O'Brien and McFadden were both impressive. O'Malley, Horgan and Necewa had good matches aswell. Scarlets have really imrpoved especially their defence (I didn't know their defence coach was Easterby).

You drew dude. Chin up.

Good point lol

Thats how bad he really was. Made me for forget we drew:lol:

By the way i'm sure it was a maoam that was thrown at the injured player during that interview.

Snoop I agree O'Brien in great form but think he like Johne Murphy in way position versatility is effecting his chances. Like he played 8 tonight and alot at 6. He needs to play at 7 and well Ireland desperately have to try adapt and pick guys on form

Latest posts