• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland 1st xv

U

udo

The Key Position is no 10. If paterson does not get picked there Scotland will play a really boring game.

1.Murray

2.Ford

3.Smith

4.Mcleod

5.Murray

6.White

7.Hogg

8.Taylor

9.Blair

10.Paterson

11.Walker

12.Dewey

13.Webster

14.Lamont

15.R.Lamont

Hadden never seems willing to play Paterson at 10 or Webbo at 13, even though Parks and Di Rollo are keek.

Far more likley

1.Murray

2.Ford

3.Smith

4.Hamilton

5.Murray

6.White (if fit in time)

7.Hogg

8.Taylor

9.Blair

10.Parks

11.Webster

12.Dewey

13.Di Rollo (sadly)

14.Lamont

15.Southwell

i think they should consider lawson at 9. he had an amazing season at gloucester forcing peter richards onto the bench for most of it.

Yes I'd like to see Lawson given a chance but I think that Blair is still by far the best scrummy we have.

it's a big chance for fergus thompson after dougie hall was ruled out, i'm sure he'll prove himself!

ps currie suck, cmon west of scotland!

;)

What's that? Prem One champions? Oh yeah that's right!! West of Scotland...What league you in these days?

Malleny Park...the land of milk and honey!

Yes I'd like to see Lawson given a chance but I think that Blair is still by far the best scrummy we have. [/b]

agree lawson is good too shame we don't have such a dilemna for no.10

Parks is a good tactical kicker,I'll give him that. He just lacks creativity, a decent set of hands and the abillity to tackle. Godman is creative, and his kicking is OK but he is enexeperienced and pannicks too much I think. He's a bit on the short side too and not overly fast (even though he also plays 13)

Yeh i dont see hadden not playing Parks, even although Paterson would be much better at 10.

The perfect 15 though,imo -

1.Murray
2.Ford
3.Kerr
4.Mcleod
5.Hines
6.White
7.Hogg
8.Taylor

9.Blair
10.Paterson
11.Walker
12.Dewey
13.Webster
14.S.Lamont
15.R.Lamont

Pretty much the same as the others listed but heres hoping the team will be something similar to this

Hadden I think may take D.Blair, who was 2nd behind Hodgson at Sale, and came up to Edinburgh on an apprenticeship.

Therefore we could have a Blair 9/10. What better relationship to have than an on-field 9/10 to be off-field brothers?

Gutted.

Who are we going to bring in to replace Lawson, or will he be fit for the WC?

Hadden never seems willing to play Paterson at 10 or Webbo at 13, even though Parks and Di Rollo are keek.

Far more likley

1.Murray

2.Ford

3.Smith

4.Hamilton

5.Murray

6.White (if fit in time)

7.Hogg

8.Taylor

9.Blair

10.Parks

11.Webster

12.Dewey

13.Di Rollo (sadly)

14.Lamont

15.Southwell [/b]

now looking more likely that Patterson will be handed No. 10 (thankfully), although it will probably be decided game by game.

but other than that the only thing i would change is Rory in for Southwell

No-one has put Andy Henderson in their squad, he by the far one of the better Scottish centres at the moment and should be one of the first choic centres for Scotland at the World Cup