• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Wales

That was the first biggest selection gaffe, Mr Pigeon...

...oh and you total hypocrite, Johnathan Davies! You argue with the refs decisions all day long!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 8 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Scotland really are missing Thom Evans here. Thats the second biggest selection gaffe this weekend...[/b]
Yeh, and like Mallett, Hadden has remedied that.
Half an hour too late.

I hope Wales don't step off the gas now. The game is theirs to run away with. Let's send out a message to the rest of 'em!
Oh for God's sake. Phillips needs to learn how to pass. Only now does it seem to be affecting our game...

good man little fella but woeful camera work again from the BBC, do any of these clowns ever cover rugby?

Shane Williams with a try now. John Davies said it all, made it far too hard for ourselves. But not even Phillips's inept passing could **** up that.
I wonder if we'll get some replacements on now. Yar. Peel on.
Surprised Jones hasn't been replaced. Another missed conversion. <_<

Mike Phillips is going to get found out when he plays against Ireland & France...

...thats if Ireland and France can maintain their momentum..

Or match the might of this Welsh side (not).

And not even Halfpenny can remedy Wales' kicking woes. :rahh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 8 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Shane Williams with a try now. John Davies said it all, made it far too hard for ourselves. But not even Phillips's inept passing could **** up that.
Surprised Jones hasn't been replaced. Another missed conversion. <_<[/b]

I know you have a hard on for Peel mate but what exactly did Phillip's do wrong? Did he steal candy from you as a baby or something? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Feb 8 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 8 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know you have a hard on for Peel mate but what exactly did Phillip's do wrong? Did he steal candy from you as a baby or something? :p
[/b][/quote]

no he beat up 3 old ladies with his baby finger on a Friday night out in Swansea.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Feb 8 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 8 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
You're English, you wouldn't understand the subtlety of passing the ball adequately from rucks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 8 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Or match the might of this Welsh side (not).

And not even Halfpenny can remedy Wales' kicking woes. :rahh:[/b]

Yeah, those fockers have really focked up my Fantasy Rugby. Never trusting Jones again.

Hopefully we can just get a couple of nice tries now.

the one thing I'm worried about is that Scotland are no doubt going to put in a performance with the pressure coming on Hadden, hopefully it'll be against Italy.

card now for Williams and fantasy team takes a hit yet again. Still though no complaints, he knew full well what he was doing, Jiffy talking through those rose tinted welsh glasses there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 8 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
the one thing I'm worried about is that Scotland are no doubt going to put in a performance with the pressure coming on Hadden, hopefully it'll be against Italy.[/b]

It'll have to be if they want avoid the wooden spoon.

God, this is woeful.

We're going to have a special needs play off between England and Scotland.

And Martyn Williams and, yeah, Williams, sloppy attempt at a tackle there...

I don't think Scotland have been in the Welsh 22 this half. First opportunity here.

Martyn Williams off after blocking the ball from being passed. We're making a meal out of this. No reason why we shouldn't be humiliating them.

bah this game is just a case of getting the job done, Wales are doing grand on that front.

Latest posts