Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Force 13+

• Force 12-

• Total voters
He also got sent home back in 2005 for another night club incident in Cape Town involving students and ice.. I think this guy has a serious chip on his shoulder

He also got sent home back in 2005 for another night club incident in Cape Town involving students and ice.. I think this guy has a serious chip on his shoulder
[/b]
Don't think he wasn't a scapegoat for that one...that's why it is never mentioned when our media is trying to put the knife in...wasn't good ol Lote hanging around on this occasion?

Fact: Matt Henjak is a total ********. Everybody in Canberra knows it.

Boy were we glad that he left the Brumbies. Especially when we've got the likes of Josh Holmes and Patrick Phibbs.

Anyways, he hasn't been any good since 2005. His representative career is pretty much dead now.

I'd rate a number of halfbacks in Australia above him.

I'd rate a number of halfbacks in Australia above him.
[/b]
The problem is we don't have any of them...it looks like we will be playing a half back who played off the bench in the ARC and who's other experience from that is club rugby...

So, why did the Force lay down their money for him? Did they think they'd change him?

So, why did the Force lay down their money for him? Did they think they'd change him?
[/b]
To be fair the Force did take alot of the undesirables, Henjak hadn't done a thing since he joined the Force, despite what the papers would lead you to believe, Shepherd has been a saint despite his car jumping incident in NSW. Plus at the time for the Brumbies he was a very good half back and then and now there isn't an abundance of good half backs in Australia. Let's just see what happens here, the fact Henjak was allowed to train yesterday show that perhaps there is more to the story then what old Grumbles mates would have you believe....and your bloody Southland halfback is bloody injured too, I thought they bred them hardy down there! :)

Breaking News: Henjak to start the Sharks game, looks like Cummings will take the wing spot.(he was described by Mark Ella as the most promising prospect since Giteau) O'Meara was on the radio saying that apparently they have found it hard relocating players from over-east. Henjak himself has huge alcohol-management issues.(and probably has done for a while) The start of the fight sounds like a joke gone wrong. Mitchell almost tore up Henjaks contract immediately but was basically persuaded not to and it seems that Henjak has been banned from drinking from the whole season with a hearing in a week or so to give him a more substantial punishment.

don't see much hope for the force in this one. playing first up in south africa and off field drama during the week. sharks playing at home will have huge confidence and I think they will run riot against the force

shark by 13+

What does the media fueled dramas have to do with the Force playing badly, they are proffessional sportsmen and will play as such, despite what happens off the pitch. I am so damn sick of all this stuff about the Force having no chance for no real reason besides the media has been going on trying to find any dirt possible. I would assure you they wouldn't read the SMH. Don't you worry, the Force will either take this one or play out a very convincing loss. And if they don't? Well who cares, I'd like to see any other Australian team keep up the kind of record the Force have in the Republic...

So.. You're saying.. something that happened off the field, that caused your coach to change his tactics, team line up and caused a fall out with the nation union authorities, has not affected your teams chances as they tour the Republic in the coming weeks what so ever. I see. Not even affecting team morale, as they're all 'professionals'. Are these the same professionals that threw quokkas around, did backroom dealings to avoid legal action and put a steel plate in one of their fellow team mates jaw?

You've either risen to a jedi level of thinking or doing the ol' sweep it under rug and act like everything is hunkey doorey move

Cometh the man, cometh the excuses

Sometimes you just gotta call it like it is

(Btw, this all just part of my 'getting ready for the match' process ;) )

What does the media fueled dramas have to do with the Force playing badly, they are proffessional sportsmen and will play as such, despite what happens off the pitch. I am so damn sick of all this stuff about the Force having no chance for no real reason besides the media has been going on trying to find any dirt possible. I would assure you they wouldn't read the SMH. Don't you worry, the Force will either take this one or play out a very convincing loss. And if they don't? Well who cares, I'd like to see any other Australian team keep up the kind of record the Force have in the Republic... [/b]

I'd like to see the Force maintain it too. They are a good newish side, but really a stat like their performances in South Africa is going to take some doing to keep up. It might be easier to mention that if they do it again.

Steve-o my boy, the only change they made was take out Haig Sare, who I don't think started a game at all, with hardly any time last year, and replaced him with Nick Cummins, the guy who Mark Ella said was the most promising prospect since Matt Giteau......come get some! :D

Steve-o my boy, the only change they made was take out Haig Sare, who I don't think started a game at all, with hardly any time last year, and replaced him with Nick Cummins, the guy who Mark Ella said was the most promising prospect since Matt Giteau......come get some! :D
[/b]
Oh yeah?! It's on, it's on like donkey kong

It's been brought!

7-3 half time to the Sharks after the Sharks have been dominating the first half while the Force show good glimpses when they get the ball. Defensively the Force are rock solid. Cummins has, like I expected, been very good for the Force while 'Beast' has justified his name....on a side note, why can't the Saffa commentators call players by thier right name, there was about 20 times where a Force player was called by the wrong name that first half...

Hopefully the Force get into the Sharks 22 next half...

Question:
How hot is it in Durban right now?
'Cause there has been a lot of dropped balls in this game.
Other than that, the Sharks look pretty decent, for now.

P.S. Thanks for not playing aerial ping-pong like some other teams :cough:England:cough

Jesus christ, and the SH guys have the gaul to accuse us of arial ping-pong? When are they going to start playing rugby in this game?

Jesus christ, and the SH guys have the gaul to accuse us of arial ping-pong? When are they going to start playing rugby in this game?
[/b]
It's called tactics.

17-10 full time, intense ass game....Force could have won it at a few times near the end if not for the great Sharks defense..

My man of the match- BEAST, he was all over the joint with awesome tackles....

Honourable mention- Nick Cummins, great debut, I don't see him giving up that wing spot any time soon.

I hope the Tahs get smashed so the Sydney media can eat thier words...

Waa waa wee wa!

I'm gonna loose all my hair before i'm 25 if the Sharks carrying on doing this to me.

I agree with both players BLR mentioned. Force came wanting this game, and gave us a good contest.

The Sharks almost played too quick for their own good. We need to chill!

Anyways I'll go over this more in the morning

Tactics or not there was a hell of a lot of kicking in that game!

What did the ref blow up for in the line out at the end to rule that try out? The replays didn't really show the reason. Knock forward, throw not straight, other infringement?

Latest posts