• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Commonwealth Games

Originally posted by esoj@Mar 18 2006, 10:26 AM
latham has himself to blame for his injury. he went with a shoulder no attempt to tackle at all. he should have been bined for that.

First of all, Latham was injured during the SA game, he never played against NZ

He got a rib cartalidge injury which he's been carrying all year, what shoulder charge are you on about ? he aggravated the injury stretching for the ball from a ruck.

i thought he was talking about fava...LMAO! fava getting binned for being tko'ed

channel 7 was a ***** so i couldnt watch all the sevens...DAMN WE NEED A RUGBY CHANNEL!

dammmn...gud stuff nz sevens..proved me wrong bigtime!!!

the commentry team summed it up perfectly "gorden tietjens is the master"...

ive heard this throughout the past 3 years of really watching the sevens blossom..saying that gordan is a grand coach and the players thoroughly believe in him and trust his every judgement..which is really important for players to have with there coaches..that belief and trust

and these guys who i and many others wrote off as maybe bronze contender medalist won...and put on a double digit victory too..congrats to the team..no superstars just all team spirit

also it was fun to see mat giteau play..he was awesome as..id like to see daniel carter play sevens since he has the all round abilities that gits has...also i thought sth africa couldve got some help from habana,nokwe and chavanga

gud stuff!!!...ahwell poor fiji...my picks of the tourny..it would be gud to see if rupeni was allowed to play...and wat ever happened to bobo???..i reckon he would give varndell i gud race

fiji shoulda put their IRB 7's team on....i think serevi got a bit cocky by letting his friends play in the team...

How awesome was the commonwealth games :D

I stayed up to watch the final....was beeping awesome B)

I was very peed off when they didnt show the haka....its more important then any other New Zealand sport team's haka as the 7's only do it when they win!!

Was not happy about that!! :ph34r:

Is that Hunt fella related to Karmichael Hunt???...i think they may be...i dont like karmichael :ranting:

Yay the hong kong sevens are on tonight...woohoo :bravo:

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Mar 31 2006, 01:52 PM
I was very peed off when they didnt show the haka....its more important then any other New Zealand sport team's haka as the 7's only do it when they win!!
That annoyed the hell out of me. Seeing the Sevens team do the Haka would have been one of the highlights of the Commonwealth games. It's always very good, and lots of passion... Would also have proved that Corey Jane is in fact a man.

Originally posted by kaftka+Mar 31 2006, 02:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimmy_The_Kiwi
@Mar 31 2006, 01:52 PM
That annoyed the hell out of me. Seeing the Sevens team do the Haka would have been one of the highlights of the Commonwealth games. It's always very good, and lots of passion... Would also have proved that Corey Jane is in fact a man. [/b]
LOL at proving corey jane is a man!! :p

I hope we win the hong kong sevens to make up for not seeing the haka in melbourne :p

Latest posts