RWC 11 or Sidhe Rugby Challenge ?

• RWC 2011 HB

Votes: 80 10.3%
  • Sidhe Rugby Challenge

Votes: 418 53.8%
  • Both

Votes: 279 35.9%

• Total voters
Will the RWC 2011 downloadable demo be available on the Playstation 3 Network?

Confirming that demos are released on specific days of the week.
Cunning!!! Quick google has revealed that it seems all Playstation network demos come out on a Tuesday! Could it be next Tuesday!?!?!

Cunning!!! Quick google has revealed that it seems all Playstation network demos come out on a Tuesday! Could it be next Tuesday!?!?!

wow when i heard that i nearly jumped and smashed the ceiling
when dos the NH test start anyone?

Rugby Challenge looks better. For me...

attachment.php

Not sure if this has been answered but for the warm up tour, should everything being unlocked as in which nations you can tour, will the tour be fully customisable with regards to the teams you play or is it like 'pacific islands tour' you will play fiji, tonga, samoa ect?

The way I see it atm is the same as the difference between Fifa 10/11 and 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa. One has the clubs one has the licence to the World Cup, though the gameplay wont be exactly the same obviously. This is why I'll be getting both, Sidhe's has the manager mode which I can play as one of my favourite teams (plus internations teams, even if the wont have official kits, though the players will be there) while the other has the majority of the international teams in the RWC.

So far I am leaning toward rugby challenge, purely because they have released a gameplay trailer (which everyone has no doubt seen) and professional rugby players have tried it and said it was good. I will be buying both but would like to see some sort of gameplay for RWC2011, even prior to the release of the demo. In all honesty though, I think we are all just excited that two rugby games are being released. I just hope each game offers accurate ratings of each nation even despite licensing issues!

I will be buying both but would like to see some sort of gameplay for RWC2011, even prior to the release of the demo.

Why?
You're actually going to play the game, with your own hands, see the gameplay with your own eyes, yet you still want 30s of video of someone else doing it?

I don't get it.

Why?
You're actually going to play the game, with your own hands, see the gameplay with your own eyes, yet you still want 30s of video of someone else doing it?

I don't get it.

I would just like to see some sort of gameply prior to even trying it so that I can see the comparison between the two from trailers...even know an actual demo (preferably from both) would give the best indication.. I am buying an xbox 360 today after getting RROD on my last one, hence the interest in the difference between the two games.

Im starting to lean towards rugby challenge too, not only for the trailer which is fairly impressive, but more so for the features, primarily the club teams as thats where the longetivity is

Im starting to lean towards rugby challenge too, not only for the trailer which is fairly impressive, but more so for the features, primarily the club teams as thats where the longetivity is

You can't make any judgment on a trailer! There are a lot of games whose trailers looks great but the gameplay sucks! What's the use having features but the gameplay is not nice!

And i'm not saying it won't be nice you just can't make any judgment on a trailer!

So far I am leaning toward rugby challenge, purely because they have released a gameplay trailer (which everyone has no doubt seen) and professional rugby players have tried it and said it was good. I

Professional League players tried out Rugby League as well prior to it's release and they said it was good, it actually aired on the footy show at the time. Whilst I wont say Rugby League was bad - it definitely wasn't a game changer.

I would recommend for you the wait & see approach.

I've pre-ordered both (after seeing that RWC trailer - it made me worry but it's too late) but if they both Franchise after this, then who i'll follow will depend on the releases.

Professional League players tried out Rugby League as well prior to it's release and they said it was good, it actually aired on the footy show at the time. Whilst I wont say Rugby League was bad - it definitely wasn't a game changer.

I would recommend for you the wait & see approach.

I've pre-ordered both (after seeing that RWC trailer - it made me worry but it's too late) but if they both Franchise after this, then who i'll follow will depend on the releases.

RWC trailer hasn't released yet has it ?

Latest posts