RWC 11 or Sidhe Rugby Challenge ?

• RWC 2011 HB

Votes: 80 10.3%
  • Sidhe Rugby Challenge

Votes: 418 53.8%
  • Both

Votes: 279 35.9%

• Total voters
Just making comparison on what I have experienced, I sometimes forget your not allowed to say something without the trf crew taking it personally, how dare i !Did that strike a nerve ogly

Or the SIDHE fanboys .... goes both ways im afraid.

I just love it when people like yourself come onto this board and take a little pot shot or two at the 'TRF Crew' ... absolute ridiculous.

Last edited:
Or the SIDHE fanboys .... goes both ways im afraid.
You just proved my point I didnt direct my original comparison comment to anyone yet look at the people to comment on it, I dont understand why I get a comment saying "strike a nerve" from a mod? Previous post said rucks looked like scrums in rc, some do I agree, I was just comparing the rucks in rwc.

Strike a nerve, did he? :p
Thats a off topic pot shot, is that an ok comment then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloomin' heck, it was a joke!

Was just pointing out that you the criticism of RC and immediately slung it at RWC

I don't care if people don't like either game or love both games, doesn't effect my opinions/enjoyment of the games whatsoever

I don't care if people don't like either game or love both games, doesn't effect my opinions/enjoyment of the games whatsoever

Really dont understand what that is supposed to mean? Its kind of an odd statement, I have never said anything about not liking the game, check my forum post.
You assume that I made one comment in regards to RWC gameplay that I dislike the game and am a fanboy as the other mod said?

And maybe I was just taking the **** with the the guy who commented about the rucks.....

You guys do a fine job of creating a forum to discuss RWC(and that is taking the ****) I come here to find out info and sometimes discuss RWC not make as cymro says fanboy comments, again check my previous post. Thanks guys but I wish HB had their own forum to discuss the game.

Really dont understand what that is supposed to mean? Its kind of an odd statement, I have never said anything about not liking the game, check my forum post.
You assume that I made one comment in regards to RWC gameplay that I dislike the game and am a fanboy as the other mod said?

And maybe I was just taking the **** with the the guy who commented about the rucks.....

You guys do a fine job of creating a forum to discuss RWC(and that is taking the ****) I come here to find out info and sometimes discuss RWC not make as cymro says fanboy comments, again check my previous post. Thanks guys but I wish HB had their own forum to discuss the game.

Mate you just said 'read my comments' well read mine, did I call you a fanboy? No. You called us out remember.

At times I wish sometimes people remembered this forum is about rugby and not a computer game ... oh wait.

Last edited:
I meant that you're labeling the "TRF Crew" as being RWC fanboys (or at least inferring as much), when in reality each and every one of us is looking forward to BOTH games, and wants BOTH games to do well and be good
after all, we're all rugby and gaming fans too...

Guys I'm fairly new here so don't really know what is actually going on or what the issue is, but why don't we all agree to disagree and start focusing on the 2 games..... ?

Personally I'm going to buy both of the games. I loved the demo because the game play is much better than Rugby 08. The graphics on RC looks much better but unfortunately I haven't seen any game play vids yet, and I would rather take game play over graphics, but that's just me

At times I wish sometimes people remembered this forum is about rugby and not a computer game ... oh wait.

True, and I really wish as I said HB had done their own forum so we wouldn't have to comment here, but what do you do ? Are you suggesting people who have been directed here to use this forum to disscus RWC and to read the QA from HB to remember this a rugby forum and us gamers/rugby players to remember this forum is a rugby forum and not a game forum?

The game comes out on friday, I was going to pick it up but after your comments saying we should remember this is for rugby and not computer games put me right off, how can I support a game by buying it and yet getting told on the official RWC forum that I should remember its rugby and not gaming , just wow way to support a game.

True, and I really wish as I said HB had done their own forum so we wouldn't have to comment here, but what do you do ? Are you suggesting people who have been directed here to use this forum to disscus RWC and to read the QA from HB to remember this a rugby forum and us gamers/rugby players to remember this forum is a rugby forum and not a game forum?

The game comes out on friday, I was going to pick it up but after your comments saying we should remember this is for rugby and not computer games put me right off, how can I support a game by buying it and yet getting told on the official RWC forum that I should remember its rugby and not gaming , just wow way to support a game.

Absolute pathetic response ... something like a 5 year old throwing his toys out of the pram. Could be worth an Oscar at best.

The fact is ... this forum is for Rugby ... hence why its called THE RUGBY FORUM or have you bypassed that notion?

Remember you had a go at the 'TRF Crew' which you seemingly have forgotten. We are not the bad guys here, never have and never will. Think people should see it from our point, we have had dozens of people come onto this board attacking us and passing comment about which I don't think that is acceptable and I am sure if you were in our shoes you would not put up with it.

As Olyy has said we are looking forward to both games and looking forward to seeing how competition between the two games will hopefully mean that both games will have to improve to ensure they get the sales and to create the best games.

Last edited:
I meant that you're labeling the "TRF Crew" as being RWC fanboys (or at least inferring as much), when in reality each and every one of us is looking forward to BOTH games, and wants BOTH games to do well and be good
after all, we're all rugby and gaming fans too...

I never said you guys were fanboys, I have played union for 17 years ever since I tricked my mum I was playing football to sneak off to play union, I love rugby, I have played rugby video games since world class rugby on snes, I was looking forward to both games.

I apologize for not seeing your post as a joke, we probably wouldn't be cluttering the comparison thread with off topic garbage if I had.

Absolute pathetic response ... something like a 5 year old throwing his toys out of the pram. Could be worth an Oscar at best.The fact is ... this forum is for Rugby ... hence why its called THE RUGBY FORUM or have you bypassed that notion?Remember you had a go at the 'TRF Crew' which you seemingly have forgotten. We are not the bad guys here, never have and never will. As Olyy has said we are looking forward to both games and looking forward to seeing how competition between the two games will hopefully mean that both games will have to improve to ensure they get the sales and to create the best games.
I see a post has gone, I understand what the rugby forum is, no need to patronize. You signature suits, its a very high one indeed.

Release date in New Zealand (for mighty ape anyway) has been brought forward to tomorrow! (friday the 26th). Confirmed by mighty ape and mario of sidhe

Release date in New Zealand (for mighty ape anyway) has been brought forward to tomorrow! (friday the 26th). Confirmed by mighty ape and mario of sidhe

Now confirmed for multiple retailers for a release date of tomorrow :)

I have gone through every thread, review and video possible and I think there is really only 1 conclusion.
RWC 2011 and RC both have their advantages and disadvantages and both are worth buying. RC looks amazing on the graphics side while RWC is not far off depending on the playing angle. I would buy RC coz of graphics and it looks like it would be great to play from Side On while RWC 2011 (HB Studios) is a known product with great game play. I always played the HB Studios games from an End On view. The Side On view in the demo has not changed my opinion on that. I think that the game will be far better in difficult mode and from End On angle.

I think everyone should embrace both games, support RUGBY and the developers will support us more regularly!

I have gone through every thread, review and video possible and I think there is really only 1 conclusion.
RWC 2011 and RC both have their advantages and disadvantages and both are worth buying. RC looks amazing on the graphics side while RWC is not far off depending on the playing angle. I would buy RC coz of graphics and it looks like it would be great to play from Side On while RWC 2011 (HB Studios) is a known product with great game play. I always played the HB Studios games from an End On view. The Side On view in the demo has not changed my opinion on that. I think that the game will be far better in difficult mode and from End On angle.

I think everyone should embrace both games, support RUGBY and the developers will support us more regularly!

Agreed.

RC looks amazing on the graphics side while RWC is not far off depending on the playing angle.

Are you blind ? :rolleyes: seriously RWC graphics wouldn't look out of place on the PS2

I would love to see your PS2, if it produced graphics like that...

Latest posts