Votes: 80 10.3%
  • Sidhe Rugby Challenge

Votes: 418 53.8%
  • Both

Votes: 279 35.9%

• Total voters
You're talking games modes, welshglory is talking quality

I also think the RWC trailer did the RWC game justice = underwhelming

While I'll agree that the trailer wasn't great, I felt that from the demo, I can see that this is a good step up from 08. I'm happy with it, and I enjoy it :) does have a fair few faults, but I seriously doubt Rugby Challenge won't have any either, especially considering the Sidhe Rugby League games which a fair bit is drawn from, had plenty of them. Quite frankly, quality wise, nobody can really and truly compare either to fifa. Partly because the full games aren't out yet...

Im I the only one who gets annoyed by the fading in and out in the Rugby Challenge videos?

Im I the only one who gets annoyed by the fading in and out in the Rugby Challenge videos?

the rugby ball rwc logo is nauseating to say the least whenh it constantly comes on.. i pray ppl arent having epileptic fits over it.

My brother pre order RWC11 today in Gamestation. Found it weird that they automatically pre order JLR Challenge as well. Found it really strange :S :S :S

If HB hadn't snubbed the PC, I would've consider it. Only to keep the rugby gaming market alive.

man thats wierd did they even ask if you wanted to pre order or did they just do it on thier own?
anyways cant wait for the games..
here in nz us lower class peeps have to be frugal with our money..got told i can only buy one rugby game. :( so i told her all i want is rugby challenge. :) downloaded the demo and now she loves it :) he he
my wife loves it. :) so shes gonna get rwc :) ... its a shame really....how do i tell her that im letting her win without
crushing my hopes of having two awsome rugby games :)

Forget about comparing RC to RWC. I think after all the hands on footage of RC coming out of Ireland and NZ we should start comparing RC against NCAA12, Madden12 and FIFA12. To compare RC with RWC dosent do RC the justice IMO.

Yes, we all know there are haters out there in internet land. :)

Start up a Madden/Fifa/ Rugby Challenge comparison thread and lets see how relevant the world finds your idea?

I've said I'm getting both games but having had played RC yesterday, I am still amazed. The RC game plays very good, aside from the ****ling passing that you see off of everone's gameplay videos (mine too :) ) there is not much fault to RC. Passing can be easily rectified after more experience in-game and there is so much more that I just want to master!!.

Such a good time to be a rugby fan atm, both games have their own unique feel and gameplay. I think I won't ever snap out of the Rugby phase anytime soon :)

I've said I'm getting both games but having had played RC yesterday, I am still amazed. The RC game plays very good, aside from the ****ling passing that you see off of everone's gameplay videos (mine too :) ) there is not much fault to RC. Passing can be easily rectified after more experience in-game and there is so much more that I just want to master!!.

Such a good time to be a rugby fan atm, both games have their own unique feel and gameplay. I think I won't ever snap out of the Rugby phase anytime soon :)

Your a good fella :)

Can't do anything but agree with all of that. It's going to be a heck of a good month for me. It might be a case of having a good game and then having an even better one straight after it. Then being able to alternate between both of them for however long it takes until another rugby game comes out. It's going to be great. :)

Yes, we all know there are haters out there in internet land. :)

Start up a Madden/Fifa/ Rugby Challenge comparison thread and lets see how relevant the world finds your idea?

As I said- Obviously someone has to do something about the fact that the bar graph above this thread suggests 64 people will be buying RWC2011 only. That is 64 less units that RC should be selling.

Does the passing feel as bad as it looks on gameplay vids, or is it the kind of thing that you just don't notice when you're caught up in the game?

Does the passing feel as bad as it looks on gameplay vids, or is it the kind of thing that you just don't notice when you're caught up in the game?

Check out this video ....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ-LP...t=HL1313706350

Its funny reading the Sidhe fanboys defend the passing :) :) :) Its like like the legacy of the rugby league games lives on in RC.

Watch closely enough and you even see some of the backs in defence sliding on the field. Now that will do me :)

I like Shane Williams' Twitter post -
"look forward to both games so I can compare which ShaneWilliams is best!!! Then and only then can I say which game is best"

hahahaha Thats the best way to decide which games best me thinks ;)