• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Melbourne Rebels

Waratahs category 1 membership $347
Qld Reds category 1 membership $450
Rebels category 1 membership $570

hmmm - wonder why it's so much more than some of the other Aus teams...

189472-stirling-mortlock-rebels.jpg

Horrible shirt. Complete dissapointment.

5 stars - Southern cross
Dark Blue / White - Victoria colours

That's the only two connections I can make from it...

Well I got my membership yesterday. Advice to anyone signing up - call the membership number as the website process is next to useless.

is it just me or does striling look like he's lost about 20kg?

i'll be signing up for my membership, but i'm not buying THAT jersey

You almost feel that Kooga never really tried to make a decent shirt there.

Well the up side (from an SA POV) is that the Lions will stand a chance of winning a game next year. I have to admit as much as I hate the Lions (and Sharks)(and Bulls)(but the Lions especially) the Lions are looking better every game they're playing under John Mitchell. Extremely young squad, though that reminds me of the Force a year ago.

Horrible shirt. Glad I'm not a Rebel fan (not that I wouldn't want them to do well, though; those sentiments are reserved for the Waratahs).

PS a lot of the names in thw squad I recognise from NH tourneys. Are most of these Aussies playing abroad or would the ARU allow Melbourne to field lots of internationals? Glad to see Mark Gerrards name there; one of the most underrated Aussie backs IMO and I love to watch him play.

PS a lot of the names in thw squad I recognise from NH tourneys. Are most of these Aussies playing abroad or would the ARU allow Melbourne to field lots of internationals? Glad to see Mark Gerrards name there; one of the most underrated Aussie backs IMO and I love to watch him play.

Ye they are fielding lot of ARU qualified players, I think that's just to get them up and running mind.

JP Du Plessis...well, his rugby league experiment was a barnstorming success, wasn't it? ;)

He was one of the kids signed with the Roosters. Did he even get a game at NYC level? (I don't follow it that closely)

Latest posts