• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Previews and Predictions - Wallabies vs All Blacks - Melbourne 31 July 2010

All Blacks to win because their better. ABs to win well because they are a more settled side with greater focus and fitness. By 12.

Aussies should be able to give it a good go, though. Joubert should be able to get a fair contest going at the ruck where I think Aus will get the most benefit from. Key factor is how deligent Joubert is at off side. The ABs push it to the limit very effectively and that adds up in pressure on the attacking side. Aus will however be better equiped to deal with this than SA were as we tend to run the ball up isolated and rarely look for the off-load.

Still, ABs probably by around 12.

This is an un-substatinated comment. Barnes is a very solid defender. The Waratahs were one of the best defensive teams in the Super 14 and Barnes played no small part in policing the flyhalf channel, shutting things down and forcing oppositions to focus outside. In the centres one-on-one is very reliable.

Will he kick it ? Well if he wants to be kicked back to club rugby the following week he should probably take that option but somehow I think Deans will be advising him otherwise. If he has to kick a field goal than at least we know he can do it and provide another option for Giteau. Anyway - NEWS FLASH - Barnes is picked at 12 and Faingaa is on the bench...we may see them both on the field..

Really we might see them both on the field??? no ****.... and if you look at Dean's strategy he will probably get Barnes off for the second half when the All Blacks will come back stronger so the ninny doesn't keep giving them the ball by stupid pointless kicking. Faingaa is the better defender, Barnes on the other hand isn't a good defender he also constantly looks like he's crying whenever he does something constructive on the field, The All Blacks know that if the touch him near the shoulders he will roll around on the ground for 5 minutes, leaving the wallabies with 14 men.

My main concern for the ABs was the in-passing and offloading in traffic the wallabies have used in the most recent test a la the reds. But with Cooper now out of the picture it will be interesting to see what sort of attack the Wallabies bring. My prediction is that James O'Connor will hand the ABs the win through his numerous handling errors, poor option taking and shite kicking, the ABs obviously see the same thing as they had him targeted in their defensive tactics.
ABs to win it by 15.

My main concern for the ABs was the in-passing and offloading in traffic the wallabies have used in the most recent test a la the reds. But with Cooper now out of the picture it will be interesting to see what sort of attack the Wallabies bring. My prediction is that James O'Connor will hand the ABs the win through his numerous handling errors, poor option taking and shite kicking, the ABs obviously see the same thing as they had him targeted in their defensive tactics.
ABs to win it by 15.
The AB's decision making during the off loads has been spot on though. I can't see too many knock ons or intercepts from it, they're pretty clinical.

All Blacks will win it. Wallabies played well but missed out on finishing 2-3 tries against the Boks and lost the ball too often while attacking.

and if you look at Dean's strategy he will probably get Barnes off for the second half when the All Blacks will come back stronger so the ninny doesn't keep giving them the ball by stupid pointless kicking. Faingaa is the better defender, Barnes on the other hand isn't a good defender he also constantly looks like he's crying whenever he does something constructive on the field, The All Blacks know that if the touch him near the shoulders he will roll around on the ground for 5 minutes, leaving the wallabies with 14 men.

What a load of crap.....if Barnes is so useless, then why the F&#* do you think Deans picked him ... for his good looks ???

Hindsight is a biatch ! Wobblies never in the game. ABS totally murdered them , the Wallabies rated loosies were killed by their counterparts and in Richard Brown they now have a even worse 8th man than Spies.

Oh and what utter k@k yellow cards for the 3rd game in a row ! Maybe evens 4th game if you consider Bakkies was sent off for a professional foul in the first 15 mins of the game

Latest posts