• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

I have a list with those teams in, just need to do the roster for 4 or 5 teams, gonna use the super 14 file to make top 14 and pro 14
Great bro! But you are going to use the list of @ ama1 or your list ?, for my idea is to make an update of this patch and then launch alternative patches such as a patch of the top 14 and another of the pro14, these two would replace super rugby, it would be for each member to play the mod he wants, I would also like to know if he can help me to fix those names in my patch 2016-2017

Its my own be2 file, but it is not fully done yet, i de-actived all teams and also when i complete a roster for a team i activate it again

Congratulations!
yes

Yes my friend, now that my son was born I do not have enough time to make all the kits and their details, so far I could complete these percentages of the kits: Top 14 80% guinnes pro 60%, premiership 20% of gonza ar) international 50% ... also wanted to know if you can modify the file be29 .. of TRF pacht 2016_17 since I need to replace the name of some teams eg: agen replaces bayonne, oyonnas replaces grenoble, and lastly london irish can replace some of these equipment bristol, timisoara or enisey, I can not make those changes and I do not know why .. maybe you can.

Can i send someone a roster to set as default and then send back to me? My one makes the game crash

Can i still buy this game? Or can i download it for free on my PC?

Really want to play a rugby game for the first time. :D

Mwahaha, that was my question. But do you have a link?
Just keep looking about on Amazon or Ebay as there are plenty deals about.

@Ezzy I would highly recommend you delete your post with the uTorrent link as the forum can get into trouble and don't want to cause any mayhem.

@geostar when will you release your roster?
Still have a few international teams to update + newcastle, and a lot of players has incorrect faces (not gonna bother with changing them, the roster took a long time)

But i'll post once the international teams are done

I'm working on my spare time in the kits ... I have the most missing only those of the premiership 20%

Just keep looking about on Amazon or Ebay as there are plenty deals about.

@Ezzy I would highly recommend you delete your post with the uTorrent link as the forum can get into trouble and don't want to cause any mayhem.
Sorry about that. How do I delete it?

https://ufile.io/otkyi

Team not complete yet:
International:
Canada (0)
Georgia (0)
Namibia (0)
Romania (0)
Tonga (9/30)
Somoa (28/30)
Uruguay (0)
USA (0)