• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Show

W

w3lshrugby

Hi guys, I wasn't sure where to post this. Feel free to move it to an appropriate location.

Anyway, down to the point.

On Sunday, my new podcast, The Rugby Show shall be debuting.

I hope as many of you will listen to it as possible.

It will be released fortnightly, and will cover both union and league.

It is not going to be a serious show, it is supposed to be light-hearted.

It will be found at http://therugbyshow.podomatic.com

If anyone wants to appear in one of the shows as a guest, they are more than welcome to - as long as they have a microphone.

Cheers,
Rhys.

We are going to be backing this 100% so we are hoping as many people as possible are willing to take up the opportunity and write there own pieces for here... it would be great to see this become a success...

I have been informed that the shows will be fortnighly and 30 mins long, so if you have an article please PM w3lshrugby for more details...

We are going to be backing this 100% so we are hoping as many people as possible are willing to take up the opportunity and write there own pieces for here... it would be great to see this become a success...

I have been informed that the shows will be fortnighly and 30 mins long, so if you have an article please PM w3lshrugby for more details...
[/b]

Can I add to that. If anyone wishes to appear as a guest on the show, please get in contact with me.
All it involves is a microphone on your part.

I want you boys to get yourselves involved with this. Throw yourself into it with some gusto.

I'd be happy to add what I can to it... May give me some inclination to get on with the GP podcast I was going to do over the course of this season but never found the time... :ph34r:

There is a guest slot available for tomorrow if anybody would like to participate. It's not a huge problem if no-one wants to, just adds a bit of depth.

However, I am looking for a guest for episode three in early January.

(I've already got a guest for the Boxing Day special)

Cheers,
Rhys.

well, with a guest, i would've had a short interview about their rugby career, and then spoken to them about their code of rugby.

wow are you really welsh?

you sound major english haha like prince charles!!

but good work!!

Yes I am welsh. Lol, but I have lived in England for majority of my life.
Hope you enjoyed it.

im loving this so much

im not getting a response

haha

i love it hurry up with the next one please!!

nice one mate!

sounds good for the first one im looking forward to the next one! :)

let me know if ya need me for anything? i wouldnt mind helping out

cheers
Aaron

Guys, I'm starting an Aussie rugby wrap podcast. I have posted the first episode, but as yet have not recorded it, so really there is no point in trying to listen to it. I will be moving forward in the next few days, so check it out!!

The Aussie Rugby Wrap

Latest posts