• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Any information on who is out of contract at the end of this season?

Would like to know in general, just to see who is available

There's probably loads of players, but most will stay put...

From welsh regions, the big names that haven't signed new contracts yet (as far as I know) are: AWJ, Rhys Webb and Gareth Davies. I'm sure there are more, but can't think off the top of my head.

Edit. Scratch that, Webb has resigned a dual contract with the WRU/Ospreys.

Last edited:
Anyone want a used 10?

Flood's time in France must be about up!!!!

Oh and Genia could be available too....totally outclassed by Dupuy who must be 150!!!

I'll take flood back like that.

Toulouse just wasn't the right fit for him unfortunately.

Although we are set for 10 and 12 next.

Some idle talk that Healy might be on his way out. Contract up this year and has had some serious injury problems with a drop in form following them (although it has been steadily improving). The idea is that he may not want to take the probable pay cut.

Some idle talk that Healy might be on his way out. Contract up this year and has had some serious injury problems with a drop in form following them (although it has been steadily improving). The idea is that he may not want to take the probable pay cut.

In fairness if he were to go its 1 spot we are well stocked in and IRFU won't throw too much cash at. Can't see him leaving though.

Lots of Glos rumours suddenly flying about, mostly murmurings.

A capped English three-quarter to join Glos (lol, very vague). Shedweb think it might be Delon Armitage?! I don't believe that tbh. Although there was the rumour we were after Matt Scott, so perhaps we are looking for a big name centre.

Rumour that Elliott Stooke will be leaving Glos this season, looking for more game time. Quite disappointing if true tbh. Reported in the Citizen.

Steve McColl also likely to leave. From same article.

Cudmore on a year contract. Hope not tbh.

Jamal Ford-Robinson, Will Welch - apparently both toured Glos facilities

Stooke going is something I could really see happening.

Depends where he sees himself, Leicester are well stacked at 6/Locks ATM which is a shame as would of liked him.

Quins maybe though or maybe even Exeter.

Last edited:
I think you're being a bit unfair about Toby Flood, cos he's been playing mostly at centre and has often been in the starting XV. I didn't see the game in Belfast but I believe he didn't have his best game for Toulouse, but then again, none of his team mates were any better . One part of his game that hasn't been up to scratch however, has been his goal kicking, but Toulouse also have Bézy, McCallister and Doussain who are more than competent.

Latest posts