• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

Super Rugby 2018 up next
(Excludes Sunwolves and some other fixtures so every team plays 13 games)

Should I delete the other patch and install this in fresh R08 folder? Thank you for all the hard work!

I am adjusting and adding some details of the patch that I will soon upload to the thread of patch 17-18 some things that I am adding: new stadium revives, updating posts for some stadiums as well as their fans, new international kits and new boots.

Should I delete the other patch and install this in fresh R08 folder? Thank you for all the hard work!
no friend if you want to create another folder for the new update you can do it! but simply copy and paste it above the previous patch

no friend if you want to create another folder for the new update you can do it! but simply copy and paste it above the previous patch
OK thanks. Do you know where I can find the original intro video file?

Hi guys! Great work, i'm really excited for this patch. But i have a constanly bug that's is not letting me play safely. Every time I finish a game of the world cup the game crash!
This also happens with 2016-17 patch. Is a known issue?
I tried the game without the patch and it works perfectly.

Regards!
AF5ODUJ.png

I also have the same problem a month ago ... every time I want to play a tournament or league wanting to play the next round the game stops working ... I do not really know if it is because of the patch or another problem related to Windows 10

the patch problem is the roster list that somewhere makes an error

Remove all the rsg files and try a normal game of aviva premiership, if it doesnt crash, the rsg files are configured wrong.

Also see if all required teams are activated in the be2 file.

I cannot really fix this as this error has not occured on my side

Hi guys! Great work, i'm really excited for this patch. But i have a constanly bug that's is not letting me play safely. Every time I finish a game of the world cup the game crash!
This also happens with 2016-17 patch.

Does this only happen in the world cup? The roster i posted does not contain all teams in the RWC. So therefore the game will crash because of a team that has 0 players in their squad

Ok I'm going to try taking out the files since the game only gets stuck when I try to play another round of some tournament, be it the Premiership, RWC, Guinness, etc. I tried the game with another list and it works perfectly

Does this only happen in the world cup? The roster i posted does not contain all teams in the RWC. So therefore the game will crash because of a team that has 0 players in their squad
Sorry, could it be a problem with the profile? I switch to the profile that you provided in 2017final.ros.rar (Prf_0.pro) and RWC seems to work.

It could be, I also experienced that when I loaded another person's profile. So to fix that I would load my profile, create my tournamnet, save and exit then load his profile again, load the saved tournament and play.

Latest posts