• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

Why I'm a getting the message "unable to load roster".

upload_2017-11-22_19-43-48.png

The folder and roster needs to have the same name. Try changing the name to a shorter name like
Folder: Roster.ros
File in Folder: Roster.ros

View attachment 5577

The folder and roster needs to have the same name. Try changing the name to a shorter name like
Folder: Roster.ros
File in Folder: Roster.ros
Thank you. I also want to say this patch looks awesome. The kits and stadiums looks amazing. Every detail is looks great

Great job mate love the patch...would love the see an updated facepack if more modders would participate

Thank you. I also want to say this patch looks awesome. The kits and stadiums looks amazing. Every detail is looks great
thanks friend!!! There are still many things to improve ...

before Sunday I will launch a pack with some updates of stadiums, wales away, new kits from Namibia and some other things

I could also arrange the allocation of stadiums for the Guinness League pro 14 where posts and pennants and posters will appear to make it look a bit more realistic soon I will try to repair some funds that were not quite right and finally I am finishing making an alternative patch of the TOP14 that would replace the Guinness pro 14.

Last edited:
Thank you for your work.
Btw, why did you leave Western Force in your patch?

Yes ! New kits( Namibia, wales away, usa) Stadium, post, banners, etc.
Ok thanks.
I know you are busy with other stuff that you are fixing/updating but I was wondering if you have any plans to update the balls?

Ok thanks.
I know you are busy with other stuff that you are fixing/updating but I was wondering if you have any plans to update the balls?
I do not know, but if I can I will try to update the balls, just update the ball of the guinnes pro 14

Im getting a crowd.bin error when playing in Wales closed roof stadium.

The game also crashes when i have a injury

The game also crashes when i have a injury
I do not know why this friend happens to you, now I do not have enough time to verify, try to contact other modders, how do I install the new patch and what list roster are you using?

Latest posts