• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF revamp - your thoughts

We found out what was wrong and it should be all fixed now. Give it another go at 1024x768...

Code:
Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

When I post and also I get logged out at times!

Hm, just been on the reputation page (not the 'My Rep' page; the one that shows the members with highest rep) and I noticed a column ***led 'Level'. Not sure whether it's always been there or not, just curious as to what it is.

I used to work with these type of forums and I think a skin changer at the bottom is always good to have, maybe update the graphics. a IRC chatroom would be cool to

There was a chatroom but nobody used it.

We do want to introduce a skin changer but with the format of the board, if we made a new skin we would have to reinstall all the mods etc over each individual skin. It's just too much of a pain to be honest though it might get done in the near future.

People did use the chatroom - we stopped using it when it was removed from the links at the top of every page to some sub menu where it was hidden among a billion options in a dropdown list no one ever looked at.

Yeah at one point people actually use to post in the TRF too. But then the revamp put people off and now there's hardly any posters anymore, of course I'm excluding the large amount of spam members that seems to grow everyday.

Since the revamp, the amount of spam messages has actually fallen dramatically. Also, I'm not sure what in the revamp put people off?

If you can elaborate on that Crookedi and explain the reasons why we're all ears and ready to take it on board!

Yeah the amount of spammers has fallen but so has the amount of posts. Well at least I think so, the TRF seems to be kinda dead (not as much posting) when you compare it before the revamp. I know its all based on opinion but hey thats the way I see it. I know I can help and do my part on this forum but I'm only one man. I cant save the TRF by myself :p <_<. That would be like telling a Virgin to satisfy a nymphomaniac, Its more than a one man job.

Basically I'm saying the TRF is in a coma. Not dead just a coma.

That's a very strange opinion, considering that statistically the board has been busier since the revamp.

Well I joined TRF in July and I am not aware how did it look before but One thing I can say is that NEW TRF looks more beautiful and more attractive

Skins and everything in design looks better and is very nice :cheers:

I also like Homepage very much it is far better than it was earlier :cheers:

Also Control Panel functions run easily than it worked :cheers:

So happy for TRF face lift :cheers:

wish even more :cheers:

Latest posts