• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: Wallabies - All Blacks @ Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane (27-8-2011, 10:05GMT)

I hoPe guilford scores 2 tries and cements his place As the greatest winger of his age

I hoPe guilford scores 2 tries and cements his place As the greatest winger of his age

The greatest winger whom is 22 years, 6 months, and 4 days old? I think even that's a stretch. How would scoring two tries cement his position as anything?

The greatest winger whom is 22 years, 6 months, and 4 days old? I think even that's a stretch. How would scoring two tries cement his position as anything?

haha im laughing, good effort sir

Sorry sound daft, but is kick-off at 10 or 10.30 NZ time?

Sounds like its been raining a lot, so we may not see a very expansive game. The All Blacks always seem to play better in the rain than the Wallabies, so it is probably good news from an AB's perspective!

My thoughts exactly about the rain. Suits ABs more but Aus are out to get physical so I don't think they'll mind too much about the weather. In saying that I just don't see Aus out muscling a well rested AB pack for 80 mins. Really want to see our forwards make a big statement before the world cup and smash em bro, big time.

Let's get this party started; can't wait for this match

Remember the stats are a bit skewed in that Aus and NZ have only played each other once this year but each has played SA twice where both had 1 game against our B/C team. The other; full strength Aus had the benefit of John Smit at tighthead for much of the game while NZ's 'B' team/'B' frontrow was up against our top scrum configuration so far this year.

ouch2.gif

That's a cutting remark!!!!

Always interesting to see which players sing their anthem and which do not.

Bit of a stare down between the two teams after the Haka

Last edited:
Alexander charged down Carter and it nearly cost New Zealand a try. Good intensity by Australia

What a kick by Beale and that offload by Cooper... Sexy

Big hit by Alexander on Jane, bigger hit by Samo on Thomson

Poor take by Guilford. Cooper seems to be confident.

Australia need to sort out their line-out; two throws, two misses

Very lucky it didn't go to hand, because that quicklineout and then kick by Weepu was poor - just gave Aus the lineout in almost the same position as the ABs one

Latest posts