• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tri Nations: Wallabies - Springboks @ ANZ Stadium, Sydney (23-07-2011, 11:00 GMT)

I think if the Australian 3/4 starts to fire, they'll stick a bunch of points on in the last 20.

The biggest stat is Australia were 12-0 up by 10 minutes, but only scored again at 36 minutes with a penalty kick. That's 26 minutes with no points scored, not that they did not have chances but they made handling errors which cost them. Deans would not be happy.

The best thing the Boks could hope for at this stage is for Olivier to get injured.

I'm surprised that it was just those two moments of madness, front rowers defending on the wing, and Morne a little too eager and rushing up on Cooper, that really set the sides apart

"nice ball and all tackle there"

I didn't realise Digby was carrying the ball in his throat...

O'Connor you legend... How many balls has he picked up from his toes

Why would you give Quade Cooper that much room to run?! Steyn and Olivier just let him run right across them - didn't even have to step them! Mvovo really caught napping there as well :p

What a try by Stephen Moore! Showing that even fat, bald front rowers can look like their heroes in the backs when playing against the Boks!

Last edited:
That's some statistic Aus have missed 7 tackles whereas SA have missed 24 so far - shocking stuff!

Mvovo really caught napping there as well :p
He was doing his Bryan Habana impression (running up out of the line early to try and get an intercept) - then he realised that that was stupid and had to track back :p

The Aussies are on fire, fair play :D Stephen moore, hell of a step!!! :p This is actually the first Tri Nations game i've ever watched live, glad i tuned in :D

Wow, wallabies are looking brilliant. Not bad at all for this early in the season... Looks like they are carrying on what the Reds finished off. Very good display.

South Africa's worst defeat ever is 53-3 against England. If Australia is gonna go on like this, they will better that result!

Englands only hope for the World Cup is if these 3 teams destroy each other. Genuinely.

Latest posts