• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Uli's Rugby 08 Mod Thread

Nice work on the Tonga kits Uli, i admit they were a *****. :-(
[/b]

:lol: Thanks Gary. Your kits are ok don't let they down! This detailed kits are hard to make. Tonga kits tokes me 6 hours. Maybe the normal people have another things to do with his time :blink:
I must admit that Rugby 08 starts to boring me. So make mods and download great stuff in this forum makes it much funny.

lookin good there, cant wait to try it out, still waitn 4 my pc to arrive from nz, im hangin out to play this again, stupid laptop cant handle it, but hey you cant complain for $697 [/b]

so thats why we haven't seen you for a while ...

any chance to see the rugby 08 kits like you did with 06 ?

your file for 08 is only text and i don't have a hex editor to change it to programs (.fsh .big)

ant possibility to have again the tri nation kit ?

thanks

cant wait to try it out, still waitn 4 my pc to arrive from nz, im hangin out to play this again, stupid laptop cant handle it, but hey you cant complain for $697 [/b]

I heard that when CHABAL had this problem he made his own internet out of Bill Gates decapitated head, a renault clio and a small piece of camembert.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wales World Cup Kits:

Ok there is only the WC Kits. So if you play an exhibition you'll see the normal kits.

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Wales+WC+kitsra...;/fileinfo.html

:cheers:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made Wales, but the little pattern around the neck was wrong, it is a very easy kit but i never finished it.

Any plans to do Namibia and Portugal.. can't be many teams left..?

Great work Uli.

I made Wales, but the little pattern around the neck was wrong, it is a very easy kit but i never finished it.

Any plans to do Namibia and Portugal.. can't be many teams left..?

Great work Uli.
[/b]

Thanks! I thoug that it was a simple kit first. But if you see good pictures watch the chest of the jerseys, it has a kind of grip. I did it the best i can with the pics i've saw.
Yes i think that i'll do Namibia, Portugal and Japan next. And all unlicenced kits will be made.
Maybe i would try to correct some Canterbury kits.

Cheers!

Was anyone doing London Irish?

I can do that, and i'm also doing most of the Guinness Premiership. What does Sale look like in 08? They have a very similar kit this season compared to last seasons.

Still needs the coral numbers though, so i shall probably do them all.

Slowly. lol

I can do that, and i'm also doing most of the Guinness Premiership. What does Sale look like in 08? They have a very similar kit this season compared to last seasons.

Slowly. lol
[/b]

I can do London Irish but i need pictures of the back to see the numbers. And i think that they haven't used the new jerseys yet. If anyone have pictures send me.

I had this problem today, i can't find a shot of the back of the London Irish kit anywhere.

I am doing Bath (90% done), Harlequins, Sale and hopefully Wasps today.

From what I know of, none of the French teams or players are licensed, correct? Can this be fixed? This is the reason I didn't even bother playing the game. Also, anyone planning on getting the Top 14 right? Note that many teams have new crests like BO, Stade Français and Agen. The new Puma Biarritz Olympique official kits are out on the official shop. I just bought one a few days ago actually.

I also re-created it with Photoshop.

bohomesmallrz4.png

Some logos

agendv2.png
auchps1.png
biarritzvj7.png
parismu9.png

<div class='quotemain'>

Slowly. lol
[/b]

I can do London Irish but i need pictures of the back to see the numbers. And i think that they haven't used the new jerseys yet. If anyone have pictures send me. [/b][/quote]

ianDavey.jpg

Not a great picture but you can see the back of the shirt. Hope this is ok.

I' doing Toulouse kits right now. I'll do London Irish next and Biarritz if Faatau doesn't make it. And i would like to finish all WC unlicenced kits. So be patience!

Ok i've seen that csrtt815 are doing London Irih kits. So i will not do it :)

Hi Uli,

Could you do this kit?

Wigan Warriors Home 2007

kit20071vj7.png

0705richards1sv0.jpg

homeshirt07400er7.jpg

homeshorts07400hz1.jpg

homesocks07400uq2.jpg

Wigan Warriors Away 2007

away20shirt20200720400un2.jpg

away20shorts20200720400ov7.jpg

away20socks20200720400rp8.jpg

If you can do them, could you use them to replace Sale Sharks.

Much appreciated.

Jeff

Anyone plan on getting Toulon into the game despite not being a part of Top 14? That team is on the rise to becoming a powerhouse in the near future. Also, have any of you seen their new jerseys? They're quite stylish.

Uli, i did some Biarritz but they don't look great. Maybe i can send you what i have and you can adjust?

I cna probably make the red and white one, i just needed the graphics you made on your puma template to finish it.

Uli, i did some Biarritz but they don't look great. Maybe i can send you what i have and you can adjust?

I cna probably make the red and white one, i just needed the graphics you made on your puma template to finish it.
[/b]

I'd sended you the Puma templates by e-mail. Did you checked them?

This might be a stupid question but why don't the patched kits come up when you choose teams, like they did in 06?

Also do the 'World Cup kits' only work in World Cup mode?

Cheers,
Wally

Ok, i will finish the biarritz kits Uli.

Btw the London Irish kit, i think is very similar to Gloucesters kit.. on the back anyway. I have the coral numbers (all teams tend to have these in the GP but Leicester) and i will send them to you.

I am also going to send you my wasps kit Uli.. i need to know how to link up the lines from the front of a jersey (stitching) to the ones on the sleeves. The kit looks great at the mo, but i can't seem to find where to match the lines up.

Also coming up soon is Northampton away.

This might be a stupid question but why don't the patched kits come up when you choose teams, like they did in 06?

Also do the 'World Cup kits' only work in World Cup mode?

Cheers,
Wally
[/b]

well it seems that 08 is worse than 06 as nothing appears in the menus when you mod something. it does not change the portraits when you change a face or the kits when you change the jerseys ... no link between anything in that game ...

Latest posts