• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Uli's Rugby 08 Mod Thread

can anyone give me any pointers as how to edit the Rugby 08 commentary so instead of Ian Robertson, it is me? ive got a microphone by the way :( i dont have a clue how though :wah:

i got the under armour now but how can i give a player gloves so that he can get under armour?any player

in rugby 2008

FAO Legou.. the Biarritz kit is made, i just haven't tried it in the game yet. I need to do the numbers, which i have but takes a little while to do. I have loads of kits i'm doing and am trying to make a kit for each team, then follow up with the away kits soon after.

Coming up next are..

Northampton Away (needs numbers on kitback)
Newcastle Away (needs uploading)
Wasps Home and European (lines need fixing and uploading)

Plus some TV logos (from all the major countries) and maybe some game/national team logos too.

Not sure if those will work with 08 though as the files have changed.

uli, I'll write you here because apparently your pm inbox is full :)

Thanks, but my TF1 logo sucks a bit, honestly... And for the anthems, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do, like I said, it's nearly impossible to import the exact-size asf .file in the .big file, damn EA... I downloaded the full match, captured the audio of the anthem, converted it, imported it, and hearing the Argentinians singing their anthem in the game literally gave me goose bumps, it was so real. But unfortunately the size was different, so it kinda "overwrote" all the other anthems, so I could hear only Argentina's. And if I imported it for the Welsh or the Australians, it was the same... :(

Glad to hear you managed to make minikits and logos, you make my day. Take your time, obviously, but if you make correct logos and minikits for the world cup sides I'll be very grateful and can release my world cup pack (as soon as black monday finishes his roster with my updated-to-yesterday squads).

PS: If you even try to make USA (in the game the kit is blue, in reality is red) and/or the other licensed kits, well... what can I say... :D

Thank you very much, pal

Francesco[/b]

Sorry for the OT

Good Work Uli.

I am working on Clermont, soi there is only kits left for Castres and Bourgoin to do.

Does anyone know how to change the xml files for team names, and should we replace any teams in the game, like Castres a higher ranked french team?

Good Work Uli.

I am working on Clermont, soi there is only kits left for Castres and Bourgoin to do.

Does anyone know how to change the xml files for team names, and should we replace any teams in the game, like Castres a higher ranked french team? [/b]

I tried with the xmls, but to no effect.
The only way I could edit the team names was to modify the dc371d84ed78d4cf88a641a8d8abc38a.english file you can download from my world cup thread. To do it, you'll need a hex editor (http://www.handshake.de/user/chmaas/delphi...load/xvi32.zip) and don't worry, you can overwrite a word/sentence the length you want.
If you need it, I'll send you my updated .english file, the one I uploaded here some days ago is old

Thanks for your input Ciais. I'll probably leave Bourgoin and Castres in i think.

Thanks for your input Ciais. I'll probably leave Bourgoin and Castres in i think. [/b]

You're welcome.
What are you doing now? Any projects? Maybe regarding the wc? ( :D )

hey sorry but i dont know much about these editing the game and all you guys are doing great job but i was just wondering if it is possible to make the under thermals some players wear like the longsleeved compression shirts players wear underneath the jerseys, or even those long sleeve SA jersyes. not asking you guys to make anything just wondering if its actually a do-able thing

Ciais..

Right now i am concentrating on Guinness Premiership kits, French club kits and that's it really.. also adjusting my roster for 06 to rectify mistakes, like Ngwenya being a lock.

Kits coming up very soon include..

Bourgoin Home and Away
Bristol Home and Away
Clermont Home and Away
Castres Home and Away (when i see the new kit if it is a design i can do)

Wasps is coming up too, these are all kits that have been started or will be started soon, but i have limited time to do them and have some small problems with matching lines on sleeves to the front of the shirts.

Don't worry, that's OK! Free will still exists, and I don't wanna force anyone. And considering that, through all your kits, I'm beginning to like club sides... :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toulouse 2007 Kits + Minikits + Logos + Banners & Flags

Ok here it is a Toulouse modpack. Enjoy!

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Toulouse+modpac...;/fileinfo.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stade Francais minikits + beRugbe ball

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Paris+minikits+...;/fileinfo.html
[/b]

Great work. Muchisimas Gracias.

Saludos

Latest posts